Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Enigmatist Leaving DI.

Go down 
+6
Tomdog
Skulltis
Amfe
Spice
Rush
Enigmatist
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

Enigmatist Leaving DI. Empty
PostSubject: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 10:14 am

Hey guys. It's Enigmatist. A few days ago I got in an argument with Prada about the way the guild is heading. DI has become alot less social and everyone is always doing their own thing and I hardly ever saw a good Guild chat after Mingz, Sin, Julie and Phi left unless Amfe and Jage was online. Anyway with that said, I'm not going to get in to why me and Prada had an argument because I don't think it's necessary. He kicked me out of the guild. I really don't feel it's a just kicking, but I suppose he is the Guild Founder and his mindset is something to the sort of his position. I feel a Guild is represented by the actions of it's leaders and it's Founder(s) and I do not like where DI is heading, judging by the actions of some leaders and the Founder of it. I know alot of people didn't know me and some knew me a little. I know I didn't make a huge wake in my activity in the Guild. I'm sorry I wasn't more involved. Well. This is my goodbye to DI.

To Prada: Even as I do not agree with the actions you implemented that day, I respect your actions.
To Jage: Very Happy Thanks for the talks we had. You were very kind when alot of people weren't and you respected the ideas that I had. Hopefully as DI grows you will be able to plant the seed for positive change.
To Amfe: I'm sorry this happened. I had little control of how and why my sudden exit came to be. You know me :"P. When I get backed into a corner I won't back down. Loves ya Amfe.
To Cube: Man. We had some fun times back in the day and even on here. Wish we could of had a bit more time to play and PVP more.

To everyone else: Thanks for the fun times and thanks for the bad times. I enjoyed the company of you all. Hopefully DI will grow closer as a family. That is my hopes.

Right now DI is torn and bleeding. However with Jage, I believe positive change will take place.

Prada. Sorry you don't see things the way I see things.

God bless you all.
Back to top Go down
Rush
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:04 am

=(

Take Care and i wish you luck and good time in NE in future, byez =)
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:17 pm

Take care mate.
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:44 pm

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 2:19 pm

didnt get to know you much but well take care hope to see you around some day.
Back to top Go down
Tomdog
Demons
Demons
Tomdog

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:03 pm

aww. Sad
cya bio.
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:33 pm

dam i wasnt there to give my last goodbye in guild

but it was alaways nice playing with ya here and on ani wow back in the days

hope ull be back 1 day

well i dunno wat u done wrong ... but i think ur a good person and i dont think u deserved to be kicked for what thought was right.. but i cant conrol what happens thats up to the officers and guild leader and the founder

well im sure 1 day ull b in DI again for now farewell Very Happy

-neal-
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 4:34 pm

bye man
Back to top Go down
omfgcows
Demons
Demons
omfgcows

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 7:40 pm

awww my sexy tree healer is leaving :'(
bye bye enig, ill miss ya, /w me some and maybe i can pug up with you on a raid
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/omfgcows
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:24 am

Farewell mate ;S If you find a better place. Have fun in it. I doubt it tho. Better place then DI, there is no such thing =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enigmatist Leaving DI.   Enigmatist Leaving DI. Empty

Back to top Go down

Enigmatist Leaving DI.
Page 1 of 1