Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Noone
Nothing
Nothing

Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read) Empty
PostSubject: Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read)   Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:40 pm

NO FLAMES IN this thread!
Cube please dont close it this is my last theread ever dont delete it lock it or whatever you wish just do not close it people I want to tell people goodbye and give me this final right to do so. I have putted my hearth onto it, so do not delete it like it's nothing, because this is for the whole guild:

Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read) Kekozbye
I have been here since 2007 and i apologize and forgive everyone for the trouble, I am gonna thank few people and i am gonna still play, but not in the guild, jhave fun all:

Heres the list sorry if i forgot to mention you

- Leeke, bro love forever dude <3 My best friend, we argue sometimes but friends argue.
- Prentas, take care with your future career as DJ dude you will suceed n1 baby. Great leadder
- Prada, best gleader we had a lot of times, goodluck and thanks for all
- Morfa, thanks for all the talks, goodluck in the future and take care
- Tronica, your a cool guy ;D We argue sometimes but your cool, tnx for all enchants dude
- Dunask and Cenarus, both of u cuz one ball cant without other LOL hahaha. Anyway keep fighting and have fun guys i will miss ya.
- Kaizzer, you old farrt instead of baking me dinner your playing shooters lOL
- Koratoz, pillerman forever dude <3
- Satanica, best pala tank in world take care goodluck
- Prolamer, less chalga more cute girls, EBALIMA A fuck horse
- Amfe, i am an asshole i admit, but your a very smart one. Keep it going with your boobs ;D
- Blut, haha nice tatoos bro you gotta show me some more tatoos also good luck in the music business or w/e you call it
- Neska, Goodluck your a very skilled player and your ancestors are tampliers ;D Big respect for that
- Spice and the swed guys, gooddluck on retail bitches ;D I am vglad your vbad Haha.
- Phantoma - nicest person ever, goodluck in the future tnx for all your help on konoha you were very nice and h elpful
- Ignazio, thanks for all, i am sure you pwn wherever you are.
- Sephie, goodluck and tnx for boosting m yass in guild wars, it was fun playing.
- Thierry and Grassel jaja noob scrub you suck l2p guys I love youuu ;D
- Tomdog, sup yo goodluck mate, australians are 1337
- Hatti, take care and keep swearing its funny ; D
- Sepiin, Take care whereever you are love <3
- Extapriest, goodluck in UK mate you deserve to be there and less twilight pl0x
- Xadek, goodluck IRL and with your gf, i understand why you quit this boring game
- Madurko, TEAM EXTREME FOREVER MAAAD
- Jakkz, take care wherever you are.
- Judabega, goodluck on retail scrub ;3 Your cool
- Rushpriest, goodluck on neverendless, really skillful priest
- Pauline, goodluck, your a leet hunter
- Antigona, goodluck with studies m8 ANTIOGONA SHADOWSONG!@!
- Enigmatist, nice editting and have fun on NE
- icelemontea, goodluck ice, have fun bish <3 <3
- Soultrin and Frela, good guys I am happy peoplel ike you who still really care about this guild <3 Take care and VVV
- Skulltis, take care of tornados mate ;3.
- Kekr, extra's sex slave <3 Joke joke
- Omfgcows, you were nice healbot, tnx for spamming healso n ma ass you gnome lov, i mean hater.
- Shimmer, it was fun on m4a =)
- Psihopat, take care mate, tnx for all your help.
- ShadowWolf, have fun wherever you are
- Tatsuki, BANKAI
- Dwarfvader. have fun mate ;3 crazy pala forever
- Karmelia, Tya, and their bro/sisters, i am sorry i couldnt come to winterflames ads i promised, have fun boys and girls =)
- Temir, como estas jaja
- Freeman, LEEEROY JENKINS FACEROLL much ;3 hehe goodluck mate
- Escapist, have fun dude, your a good pvper
- Ripeer, You are my bish forever <3
- Bredwindy, take care on retail mate. Pwnage !

Last edited by Noone on Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read)   Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:46 pm

I just cant say anything Sad wtf ?Sad dont...please Sad pale pale pale
U leave,I leave. kthxbai
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read)   Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 2:56 pm

I hate when ppl leaving,we are still family,and like every family we have some bad moments,dont give up.........we must go through this,DI are not surrenders..........FU Kek,im not only boobs,you asshole lol!
Back to top Go down
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read)   Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:12 pm

Aight guys somestime we have fight its normal , its the nature , but were still a family i understand the rage you have , but we're still a familly and we will always be Very Happy so please lets reconcile and make less war in this world , A bro still rest a brother! peace
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read)   Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read) EmptyMon Feb 01, 2010 4:20 pm

We had already discussed this in the chatbox, Jage knows and Skulltis knows how this went along, you were Warned several time to chill, same with Offeh, but you guys continued to rattle. Case closed and locked.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read)   Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read) Empty

Back to top Go down

Kekoz leaving DI guild(Read)
Page 1 of 1