Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possibly Leaving NE-wow

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Tatsuki
Human
Human
Tatsuki

Possibly Leaving NE-wow Empty
PostSubject: Possibly Leaving NE-wow   Possibly Leaving NE-wow EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:02 pm

Well i thought about it for a bit... but im most likely gonna leave NE-wow...

I really dont see the point in playing a server that has to many bugs/glitches

Not only thta bug how bad they ruined the DK class.. Mainly.. Bascly Unable to pvp
except aganst 2 other class if im lucky... and that our rune system and spells are
so out there... and ruined...

After that fix yesterday i basicly lost all hope for NE-WoW and will most likely
leave if do happen to find a working server...

If not ill either quit wow in general or go back to retail which ever the case will come to.
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving NE-wow   Possibly Leaving NE-wow EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 3:20 pm

As I heared we got a working server allready. Mmorpg4all. There are some of the DIs allrdy and as I heared there are allmost no bugs, lags and dcs and instances are scripted and work nice. You can go there and join them. Or come to retail with me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tatsuki
Human
Human
Tatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving NE-wow   Possibly Leaving NE-wow EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Ok thnx but on what faction do we currently play on in Mmorp4al?
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving NE-wow   Possibly Leaving NE-wow EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:28 pm

Nat,you must w8 for 3.2.0 and then deside,they didnt ruined SP DK,you know in retail no such a thing like sp DK,all classes dmg is fucked up right now,we all w8ing for fixes....
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving NE-wow   Possibly Leaving NE-wow EmptyFri Aug 28, 2009 6:43 pm

ally on m4a btw
Back to top Go down
Tatsuki
Human
Human
Tatsuki

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving NE-wow   Possibly Leaving NE-wow EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 10:51 am

Amfe wrote:
Nat,you must w8 for 3.2.0 and then deside,they didnt ruined SP DK,you know in retail no such a thing like sp DK,all classes dmg is fucked up right now,we all w8ing for fixes....

Im well aware of SP DK dont exist on retail cause i used to play as Unholy DK on retail...

But here they are almost usless... Since our dmg is nerfed there goes are AP DPS... since SP was taken away tere goes our PVP chances against other bug abusing classes and whats left is for us to Tank... and Tanking is boring after while...

Sure i could play another class but nothing beats the DK in playability in my book..
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving NE-wow   Possibly Leaving NE-wow EmptySat Aug 29, 2009 6:11 pm

DK is ubber fun, and they AXED DK's in NE......I f eel what Tat's feeling, but I'm not moving.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possibly Leaving NE-wow   Possibly Leaving NE-wow Empty

Back to top Go down

Possibly Leaving NE-wow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: