Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Greetings from Enigmatist

Go down 
+2
psihopats
Enigmatist
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

Greetings from Enigmatist Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Enigmatist   Greetings from Enigmatist EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 11:26 am

Hey all. As you all are aware of Nevernedless-Wow after the guild moved (banned) the GM at the time I think was Kekoz. Forgot his pw and sign in on NE... So the guild was dead except for me and Nekrios. Well. I managed to get the guild back and am working to make it the top guild on NE once again. Just letting you know. I managed to lock down Ironforge down for 4 hours the other day with 2 other people. Cheers from Enig! Have a good day and week and long live DI! Btw, Hellow Amfe and Prada!
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Enigmatist   Greetings from Enigmatist EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:22 pm

didnt knew anyone still playin on Ne. I think my acc is deleted there already. Havent played there for like year
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Enigmatist   Greetings from Enigmatist EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:30 pm

I'm happy that another "colony" of DI is doing well, im kinda trying the same thing here on Magic WoW, trying to make us rise up.
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Enigmatist   Greetings from Enigmatist EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 1:34 pm

biggest di guild is on molten-wow deathiwng realm i think, but id be happy that all these guilds would join together on same server
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Enigmatist   Greetings from Enigmatist EmptyFri Nov 05, 2010 5:34 pm

Enigmatist wrote:
Hey all. As you all are aware of Nevernedless-Wow after the guild moved (banned) the GM at the time I think was Kekoz. Forgot his pw and sign in on NE... So the guild was dead except for me and Nekrios. Well. I managed to get the guild back and am working to make it the top guild on NE once again. Just letting you know. I managed to lock down Ironforge down for 4 hours the other day with 2 other people. Cheers from Enig! Have a good day and week and long live DI! Btw, Hellow Amfe and Prada!

Hey, sup buddy! Long time no see. I'm glad you guys are doing well. Goooooooooo DI! That's what i like about our guild. No matter what happens, whether we are taking a break from wow, busy with school or work. We always keep in touch and remain loyal among each other. I'm proud to call you all my friends. Keep up the good work Enignatist. You're the man.

-prada
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Enigmatist   Greetings from Enigmatist EmptySat Nov 06, 2010 6:01 am

Wow......no hi to me? I was the one who got you into DI Razz
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Enigmatist   Greetings from Enigmatist EmptySun Nov 07, 2010 3:22 pm

hi cube.... sup egi glad to see ur still around...
Back to top Go down
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Enigmatist   Greetings from Enigmatist EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 6:02 am

LoL. Cube. I shouldn't have to say hi to you. You should automatically assume there is a hello to you. And I still remember the damned bugged DW DK you had that hurt like a bitch. lol. Now it's my Druid they fear. 24k Starfires at insta cast hurt like a bitch. Smile. Anywho, if anyone wants on the NE side let me know. I'll get you hooked up! Smile.

P.S. Where's Amfe? /tear
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Enigmatist   Greetings from Enigmatist EmptyThu Nov 18, 2010 7:43 am

Enigmatist wrote:
LoL. Cube. I shouldn't have to say hi to you. You should automatically assume there is a hello to you. And I still remember the damned bugged DW DK you had that hurt like a bitch. lol. Now it's my Druid they fear. 24k Starfires at insta cast hurt like a bitch. Smile. Anywho, if anyone wants on the NE side let me know. I'll get you hooked up! Smile.

P.S. Where's Amfe? /tear

get u hooked up as in what?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Enigmatist   Greetings from Enigmatist Empty

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Enigmatist
Page 1 of 1