Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join

Go down 
+8
Bredwindy
Amfe
Sephie
Prada
Blut
CUBEone
kaizzer
Satanica
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join Empty
PostSubject: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 10:33 am

Whats - ( fury warrior )
Retaliation - Rogue (med geared)
Cesarwiner - Holy Paladin

want to join DI , they all have the skill on the level when i joined DI , and also medium english

about DI reform Smile

- DI needs new generation
- More active officers
- and some resting elites back in tha game Smile

read & comment , maybe we can do something

cheers
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 11:02 am

hmm yea ... seems that di is inactive .. so yea .. good idea Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:14 pm

u forgot about reasons why not active...couse of realm .i dont want all the time stay at gates ...so i will wait for changes(BG/arena),and then i'll be back on Torn.About new members we will invite em.i know cesarwiner-he looks adequate
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:16 pm

hi's english is also weaker Smile
and yea , i am waiting for BGs to be fisex too.P

+ you did notice that we have like only 5offieers ?
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:30 pm

I dont mind if you guys recruit more, as long as you guys do the test.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 12:56 pm

thats the problem.. i think no1 got tested the last days... and i dont like many of those new members <.<

for example Hl is a flamer boy, and cesarwiner is an idiot-ninja, dont want him in DI...

the good old DI-family feeling fades away more n more every day Sad too many new faces, who (in my view) just want to use our reputition... noone of the new recruits is participatin in the guild or helpin anyone, all i see is askin for favours and flamin noobs when they win a duel

i would appreciate a complete restart of DI with less weird ppl and more family =)

and yea we need more active officers.. i'm often online the last days btw ;D

thsi is my view of our situation right now, hope u agree Smile
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 2:42 pm

but do you agree we need more officers online ?

i've looked and
morfa ,
all 3 cube's chars
prada
reign
and few rest have the ability to test ppl Smile
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 3:04 pm

Blut wrote:
and yea we need more active officers.. i'm often online the last days btw ;D

questions? xD
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 4:41 pm

You guys are Veterans. You know if someone is skilled or not. You know the recruitment process. I'm sure you guys will do fine. Just remember the key rule is not go easy on the recruit.
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 5:46 pm

PvP on torn isn't that ood right now...there's too many unbalanced aspects to it. So even if someone seems skilled, it might just be that his/her class is OP.
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:09 pm

for what we need new ppl,guild is sooooooo dead,im every day online and what -5 ppl in guild LOL.No one cares ,we cant do nothing,its so sad to watch how DI is dieing .......and where the hell are all,can you tell me?????
Back to top Go down
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyMon Mar 23, 2009 9:49 pm

taking wow break - torn boring!
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 12:37 am

Also, I've been playing this shooter mmo called S4 League with Dave...it's pretty fun :]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 1:54 am

what i can do there on Torn?all what we can -org raids..max twice per day Smile we are not dying couse all still here..and maybe that pause for better.
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 7:40 am

ya torn rly got boring...
and like i said im not happy with mayn of the new recruits >.> most of them r not even in the forums cuz they're not interested in it (one of them told me some weeks ago, dont remember name)

but atleast the part DI (the 'family' Razz) that I love is here in the forums and im looking forward to find a new better server so we can play together again =)
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 8:26 am

Blut wrote:
and like i said im not happy with mayn of the new recruits >.> most of them r not even in the forums cuz they're not interested in it (one of them told me some weeks ago, dont remember name)

but atleast the part DI (the 'family' Razz) that I love is here in the forums and im looking forward to find a new better server so we can play together again =)
i totally agree. What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyTue Mar 24, 2009 3:06 pm

Blut wrote:

</3 DI is becoming Normal ( gay ) guild no offence ! : (
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:27 pm

I agreed what blut said, I observed some new DIs with my gm character, they arent skilled at all. And I dont like they always QQ when loose a duel.
Back to top Go down
Jakzz
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:40 pm

Just kick em then guys... Lol
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyWed Mar 25, 2009 6:56 pm

<--------------- the king of QQ that i get triple QQQ.
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 12:44 am

If we are gonna kick active members, is there a protocol for that? Like a majority vote out or something?
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 2:48 am

It's always a good idea to get a majority vote on any decision because that way you get a sense what others actually feel. And ultimately, you share the responsibility on the outcome resulting from that decision.
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 7:11 am

well... atm i began to play on HS cuz of several reasons.....

1. torn got boring, no real pvp(BGs arena) and too many idiots around
2. seeing the new recruits QQing and flaming all the time (like duna said) pisses me off Razz
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:02 am

lets see .. hl ... got no clue ... i dont know about melse .. never talked ot him and kiitycaty is a skilled pvp'er also funny and random XD
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join EmptyThu Mar 26, 2009 11:12 am

weird thing about Hl is that in note it says melse... but never saw melse talk (heard he cant speak english) but Hl always flames after duels.... how can that be?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join   Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join Empty

Back to top Go down

Needed Di reform , and 3 more want to join
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next