Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Recruting Officers Needed on NE

Go down 
+5
Dunasktotem
Thierry
Epica
kaizzer
Jage
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

Recruting Officers Needed on NE Empty
PostSubject: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 9:31 am

Hey everyone,

We have 2 Lead recruting officer's position to fill on NE to test and observe new members to join DI.

If you feel, you have the ability to take on this position please reply to this thread and give us a small resume/ application.

I leave the application format up to you but convince us that you have the ability to see player's game play and that they be a good addition to the guild.

Once all applications are in we will vote on who best fit the position.
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 10:54 am

ill fill this out in a weeks time Razz dont have time to fill apps here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Epica
Nothing
Nothing

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:00 pm

Well... im up for it ... i love testing if no1 wants the 2nd place im up for it What a Face
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:03 pm

Im up for it everytime im online
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:49 am

Me, i will join NE when it patched up. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Warriorknigh
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Nice idea Get at least 2-4 people for recruiting testing...people you can trust.
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:34 am

i think we have our our two guys alrdy.. dunno if jage wants more Razz
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 7:38 am

every1 can participate in the testing * but after dual they must add useful comment xD
during dueling 3 any officers must be part of it *

recruitement testers jsut monitor new recruits and after 2 weeks they deicide (stay/kick)

i got this right?
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 12:38 pm

ya sata.. i think its that way
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyTue Jul 28, 2009 4:17 pm

The purpose of Lead Recruiting Officers is to let them have the final say in the recruitment process and clear up questions about our recruitment process but ultimately all pvp test must be conducted with any 3 officers and voted based on the testee's performance and personality.
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 10:13 am

i would love to be one Very Happy but i still need to improve on my pvp skills Smile
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyWed Jul 29, 2009 1:14 pm

i think only officers can become recruitofficers soul Razz
but im not sure
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:45 am

i know thats why im gonna try hard to not suck at pvp and do w/e it is i have to do to be one... right ???
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:06 pm

Soultrin333 wrote:
i know thats why im gonna try hard to not suck at pvp and do w/e it is i have to do to be one... right ???

he means Officers = ingame players with guild rank Hand of God *
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:09 pm

ooooohhhh lol ok i thought that an officer could be like "angel" or something Razz ok thanks for clearing that up Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Recruting Officers Needed on NE   Recruting Officers Needed on NE Empty

Back to top Go down

Recruting Officers Needed on NE
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: