Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Heya guys, I want to join Retail

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Raedan
Human
Human
Raedan

Heya guys, I want to join Retail Empty
PostSubject: Heya guys, I want to join Retail   Heya guys, I want to join Retail EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 9:17 pm

Heya, retailers!

Well, I just finished my major exams and I'm going to have my 6 month break before starting college and I've been considering on joining retail for Cataclysm. I heard it's epic! So, the thing is, I want to play with Digital Insanity, with you guys, on the Kazzak EU, but my country is from the oceanic area, will I lag often if I were to play with you guys on the EU realms? Or will I be fine? and the problem is that we have different timezones and it be difficult to roll with you peeps. If you Ez and Saw or anyone playing on retail now sees this, please tell me more or supply more information to me about retail please Contact me on skype if you have to.

PS: Sorry for the phail english atm, I jsut finished my exams and I'm pretty psyched for alot of stuff and I don't pay much attention on rereading my paragraph! I hope you guys reply ASAP.

Cheers!

Dertheres/Raedan

PSS: I made posted this on the general chat and to no reply. So I'm posting here again in hopes to get a reply Smile
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: Heya guys, I want to join Retail   Heya guys, I want to join Retail EmptyWed Jun 22, 2011 9:51 am

Good luck Brian, but forum seems to be pretty dead. Few people visit it and even fewer are responding.
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Heya guys, I want to join Retail   Heya guys, I want to join Retail EmptyWed Jul 13, 2011 7:31 pm

Hey man, well there might be some ping differences when u play on eu servers but nothing gamebreaking I suppose, so goahead and join us, I just refilled my acc, with cash.

éz / centuríon ingame

Ag_het@hotmail.com = real ID
Rosa-Ag = skype
lemme know and ill get ya in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heya guys, I want to join Retail   Heya guys, I want to join Retail Empty

Back to top Go down

Heya guys, I want to join Retail
Page 1 of 1