Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

ExtraPriest and me in arena.

Go down 
+4
ExtraPriest
Offeh
Kekozkii
stefannix93
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

ExtraPriest and me in arena. Empty
PostSubject: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:42 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49l03Rs2zQo

Atm i working on other videos, soon it will be uploaded.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.rs
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 7:54 am

You need keybindings and a better for combat interface.
Back to top Go down
Offeh
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Offeh

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:01 am

Erm, no wonder that i beated u in 2,2k ap and 17k hp when u was half furious : D u dont even have disimantle or w/e its spelled on ur bars xD , basicly lets say u got carried by Extra.
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:20 am

Offeh wrote:
Erm, no wonder that i beated u in 2,2k ap and 17k hp when u was half furious : D u dont even have disimantle or w/e its spelled on ur bars xD , basicly lets say u got carried by Extra.
yea you won me when i was tired but np we will have duel again when M4A come online
Back to top Go down
Offeh
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Offeh

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:26 am

stefannix93 wrote:
Offeh wrote:
yea you won me when i was tired but np we will have duel again when M4A come online
its not coming back lol : D ur reaction is to slow u gotta improve. anyway if u wanna duel we can always go to some instant 80 P server : P
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 am

Offeh wrote:
stefannix93 wrote:
Offeh wrote:
its not coming back lol : D ur reaction is to slow u gotta improve. anyway if u wanna duel we can always go to some instant 80 P server : P
xd sure
about server "Server will be offline for a while, then will rename and create new community, they want to reduce drastically the population, because in this way can not keep a single host. Sumit Emu will remain the property m4a (xy server) and have the right to update it. Currently, the last backup copy with the last host."
Back to top Go down
Offeh
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Offeh

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 am

stefannix93 wrote:
Offeh wrote:
stefannix93 wrote:
Offeh wrote:
xd sure
about server "Server will be offline for a while, then will rename and create new community, they want to reduce drastically the population, because in this way can not keep a single host. Sumit Emu will remain the property m4a (xy server) and have the right to update it. Currently, the last backup copy with the last host."
lol hello ? no developers left.
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:38 am

Offeh wrote:
stefannix93 wrote:
Offeh wrote:
stefannix93 wrote:
Offeh wrote:
xd sure
lol hello ? no developers left.
I just wrote what i hear about server nothing more .
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:42 am

Will you please tell us when they move and rename it? I would <3 to play my character again.
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 am

Kekozkii wrote:
Will you please tell us when they move and rename it? I would <3 to play my character again.
It's Unkown
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:00 am

ohh first movie with meh Smile offeh dont be such an asshole xD he does have dismantle...kekoz, i didnt used any addons like the most of my playing time.. just instaled x-perl liek 2 month ago... and key bindings are made to make the game moar comfortible ... but if its ok with him its not neccesery... i didnt used it too much too.. and i think that when i made it it didnt grew up my e-penis...and offeh when we talk about skill u do know how di play right? duels do not show ur skill.. everything shows up when ure doing team work. and what can i say about critica, hes one of the bests rogues in team work i have ever seen. he not just face roll his keybord to dps others, but he take attention to his partner and helps him as much as he can. Razz hmmm... rly... lets take critica to our family!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:24 am

good arena,nice video! cheers
Back to top Go down
Offeh
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Offeh

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:27 am

ExtraPriest wrote:
ohh first movie with meh Smile offeh dont be such an asshole xD he does have dismantle...kekoz, i didnt used any addons like the most of my playing time.. just instaled x-perl liek 2 month ago... and key bindings are made to make the game moar comfortible ... but if its ok with him its not neccesery... i didnt used it too much too.. and i think that when i made it it didnt grew up my e-penis...and offeh when we talk about skill u do know how di play right? duels do not show ur skill.. everything shows up when ure doing team work. and what can i say about critica, hes one of the bests rogues in team work i have ever seen. he not just face roll his keybord to dps others, but he take attention to his partner and helps him as much as he can. Razz hmmm... rly... lets take critica to our family!
thats cuz u never played with me : D , u shoulda see me working as team with kekoz >.> the disci priest cant survive counter spell.
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:27 am

This is my Extra :> u do good guys, but as Kekoz(the turbokokot) said Critica ull need to bind yar spells it will rly improve your gameplay.
/like ctrl + 1 ,... and so/
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 10:31 am

morfa wrote:
ty
Back to top Go down
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:50 pm

stefannix93 wrote:
morfa wrote:
ty

u need keybind , and never go on paladin keep him CC , stay on the priest so ur priest can mana burn him done Smile , kick gouge everything on the priest ... u won because they were pretty bad the priest was letting his self getting mana burned by ur dpriest , no kitting no fear'd on him !?!
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 1:56 pm

nah its just a strategy... no point from trying to kite em, when i know that pala cant kill me...so its rly easy just dps/burn holy pala and then easy kill retro ;/
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:02 pm

Bredwindy wrote:
stefannix93 wrote:
morfa wrote:
ty

u need keybind , and never go on paladin keep him CC , stay on the priest so ur priest can mana burn him done Smile , kick gouge everything on the priest ... u won because they were pretty bad the priest was letting his self getting mana burned by ur dpriest , no kitting no fear'd on him !?!
u mean a holy pala there is no priest xd if i good understand what you wrote lol
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:07 pm

stefannix93 wrote:
Bredwindy wrote:
stefannix93 wrote:
morfa wrote:
ty

u mean a holy pala there is no priest xd if i good understand what you wrote lol
ye extrapriest said right its tactic that we just change a plan i take a ret pala like a 1v1 he took holy pala Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:08 pm

keybind ftw

ps: they are not made to make comfortable they are made for pros
keep work on that steffan otherwise nice video^^
offeh noone is perfect^^
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:20 pm

neska wrote:
keybind ftw

ps: they are not made to make comfortable they are made for pros
keep work on that steffan otherwise nice video^^
offeh noone is perfect^^
you are cool , what i can say more just ty
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:24 pm

I will say that i dont need keybind because i have fast mouse and 1 more reason because there isnt much abilitis to use keyb so thats reason i am good with mouse Very Happy
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:30 pm

if server would be online i can post u abilitis of keybinds its not only thats faster its also that u can control ur character bedder with turning arround and u have more time to look what happen instead of looking what spell u press with ur mouse on ur taskbar all in all keybinds have only + in stead of mouseing try it out ull get fan of it koratoz is best synonym i telled him for years till now he believed me and found out that i was right
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:33 pm

If you want to really get into the world of pvp, keybinding is a must, then start with macros.
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. EmptyThu Nov 19, 2009 2:35 pm

macros not rly a need they can be helpfull and they can make u slower in pvp it what class and what makro sometimes u stay bedder without makros
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ExtraPriest and me in arena.   ExtraPriest and me in arena. Empty

Back to top Go down

ExtraPriest and me in arena.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next