Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Healer LF Arena Partner

Go down 
+4
Cenarus
Dunasktotem
Kekozkii
Enigmatist
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

Healer LF Arena Partner Empty
PostSubject: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:31 pm

Hello and welcome to the Auction House. Today we have 2 healers up for sale. Let's get going to describe these magnificent pieces of databites:

(1) LvL 80 [25/0/46] Tauren Druid with a HINT of Donor to him. 2140 healing in ToL and 1997 healing in regular state. 20% crit chance to go around, and over 950 mana regen to keep the heals comin. With over 15,5 HP and 21,1 MP you can have yourself a very good HoTBot. Worried about dps? DON'T WORRY! Noobfire is still bugged and this little Tauren hits Initial crits for 4k!!! Order now!

(2) LvL 80 [5/15/51] Orc Shaman with a HINT of Donor to him.. Right now. With 1 Donor weapon already equipped and 8 more donor items on the way this little Biological Sack of Joy can be yours for hire! Tired of getting raped by Locks!? QQ no moar, with Tremor Totem constantly up nothing will be able to stop you short of Blackswann's ban hammer! Currently having 15,4 HP and 21,3 MP, 2001 Healing and 2146 Damage this Shaman is well worth an investment of some time in the Arena floor. Worried of mana regen? Currently having over 1300 Mp5 Even while casting mana shouldn't be a problem. Remember folks. When this Shaman hits Donor Resil will be through the roof. Act now! Pugs are putting in their query!
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:43 pm

You should work for the media man. Best advertising, lol!
Back to top Go down
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 12:44 pm

Lmao. Thx. Hopefully someone will msg me lol. >.<
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 8:58 pm

I agreed what kekoz said lol.
Back to top Go down
Cenarus
Animals
Animals

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptySat Jul 04, 2009 10:21 pm

Why is your HP so low with those stats?
Anyways I would surely buy one or both of those heal bots Smile
Back to top Go down
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 12:50 am

"Why is your HP so low with those stats?
Anyways I would surely buy one or both of those heal bots "

Meh HP is low on teh Shammz bcz is it in waiting for almost full donor gear. on meh Druid... Well. Teh HoTBoX takes 3/4 ppl on meh at once to kill meh. Trufax.
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 2:14 am

i would like to order enigmatist plz XD

ok srsly >.> i wanna order enigmatist
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 3:41 am

you should ask Lithirra or maybe his Hailkaizzer(shockladin) thrust me , he's gone far with just few days of playing xD

i am in no state for PvP ... 23%crit 2.6k AP , 17khp , 20ressilience , and still abit random geared*
the [Epic] priest is holy and that is no state for pvp*

+enig .. back to Resto?

Last edited by Satanica on Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 4:00 am

lol, journalist Very Happy cheers Wink
Back to top Go down
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 11:57 am

Satanica wrote:
you should ask Lithirra or maybe his Hailkaizzer(shockladin) thrust me , he's gone far with just few days of playing xD

i am in no state for PvP ... 23%crit 2.6k AP , 17khp , 20ressilience , and still abit random geared*
the [Epic] priest is holy and that is no state for pvp*

+enig .. back to Resto?

Too many people are boomkins on this server. I figured I would set the Pace for a resto in PVP.

- May take Kaizz up on the offer for Enig.

Mizuko is already taken by Phiphi.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Please close this thread. I'm no longer looking.
Back to top Go down
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 11:57 am

rofl u can get raped eazy with your sham 15 k hp is very low LOL , and shaman got no CC except Hex on arena , its kinda useless , druid is good for arena cuz of cyclone & roots : D ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Healer LF Arena Partner   Healer LF Arena Partner Empty

Back to top Go down

Healer LF Arena Partner
Page 1 of 1