Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SP Rogue LF Arena Partner

Go down 
+5
Cenarus
Dunasktotem
Hatti
Madurko
Enigmatist
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

SP Rogue LF Arena Partner Empty
PostSubject: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptySun Jul 05, 2009 10:56 pm

Hello and welcome to the latest installment of the Auction House. You may be asking what a SP Rogue is. EZ! A Rogue with Spellpower. Lawlz. Yes it is true. 30% crit chance 3k AP and over 850 Spellpower. What does this mean for an arena partner? Armor isn't an issue anymore. 4 hitting Warriors with 23,5 HP, Paladins feeling useless after they bubble, Druids asking WTF? and YOU laughing at how fast you win the game. Yes. For just a simple price YOU, yes YOU can enjoy this Plate Destroyer. Watch the QQ stack as the action mounts. Order your mini DK today!
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 7:19 am

For what could a rogue need SP? I mean what spells do rogues have? Ive never seen a rogue using spells. They are melee dps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:22 am

i remember on konoha ppl were banned for that,sp gear for rogue/warr
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:37 am

What ever it is it SUX bad!!!!
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:56 am

morfa wrote:
i remember on konoha ppl were banned for that,sp gear for rogue/warr

I think u mean Torn. Last time i used to ban those abuser in torn Razz
Back to top Go down
Cenarus
Animals
Animals

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:24 am

Maybe its for the rogue's poison like Instant, Wound, Deadly, etc
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 9:55 am

Yes, the poison is the only logic explanation, but i dont think spell dmg would have any effect on a posion O.o
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 10:30 am

no i meant konoha as i wrote....but on torn DK were banned couse of SP gear too Razz
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:20 am

yea hes rogue beat my warr in like .... seconds with that spell power >.>

what happened to DI being a real skilled guild ..not bug abuse skilled -.-
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 11:59 am

Kaizzer we take advantage of whatever is legal. Anything Illegal we dont use Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:07 pm

Whatever it is spell power on rogue sux...AND i am sure that its illegal cuz it cant be lagal dude...
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 1:36 pm

I dont see any reason why Spell Dk or Rogue or whatever should be illegal, but i still dont know why anyone would make a rogue with sp gear. I dont believe SP let the poisons make more dmg.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:05 pm

For all of you who doubt me, bring your Warriors, Paladins and DK's. I will prove to you that a SP Rogue WORKS and excels.

Also to Kaizzer:

I believe in skill, yes. But when the server is plagued with DK's using the SAME mechanic as what I am using and they do it for a period of time that deems it 'normal' then it should also be deemed normal for a SP Rogue to do the same.

What does this mean?
A rogue with SP gear and a dagger that does Arcane instead of normal dmg means it ignores any and all armor on special attacks and normal whites i.e. Ambush, Backstab. What an SP Rogue CANNOT do is rape a spell resist characters i.e. Mage.
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:11 pm

Dude its abusing if you ever heared for that...And btw its not funny. Srry but it isn't that good and not for really good players Sad
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 5:51 pm

Who cares if its any skills or not, as long as its not illegal then dont complain, its not your character he is using so dont argue of what he likes or not, he/me are not your enemy, so stop complaining please.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:13 pm

O.K. just play as you want.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 6:16 pm

I see no complaints on SP DK's. Me and Cube are the same when we play. Cept he uses Bloodboil and I use stealth. Plain and simple. I Shadowstep and he uses Deathgrip.

Yet I see no complaint threads on SP DK's even on the server forums.

If you say I don't have skill that's fine. Idc what ppl think. If you think it's low enough to boot me from the guild or shun me. Go ahead. It's how I play.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyMon Jul 06, 2009 8:05 pm

Please close this thread. I'm no longer looking.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 8:31 am

thats why sometimes i just wanna go play retail...
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 9:06 am

after all this is a private server the owners/ GMs have the right to set what is legal and what not. I have asked a few GMs on the server and they don't have problems with sp rogues or dk. If thats the case then let it be. Please realize that this is not retail. I hope this topic ends here. topic closed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SP Rogue LF Arena Partner   SP Rogue LF Arena Partner Empty

Back to top Go down

SP Rogue LF Arena Partner
Page 1 of 1