Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system

Go down 
+6
Bimo
Lemon
CUBEone
Amfe
Bredwindy
ExtraPriest
10 posters
AuthorMessage
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system Empty
PostSubject: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 4:56 am

please comment our gsystem here.
Back to top Go down
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:11 pm

ExtraPriest wrote:

i think i like that Smile seem to be Organized , and strict , more than before when kekoz was with us he got like 100 advertisement and he wasnt out yet , i think cube did a great choice to Definetly bann him , if a DI member doesnt respect the rules hes out thats it even if its Kekoz!
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptySat Mar 13, 2010 6:45 pm

Bred,you dont have right to give opinion,you dont even know Kekoz good,sorry if im hurting your feelings,but you are active only on forum-from time to time.....dont judge ppl,thats my advice
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 3:30 am

He isnt judging, he is only saying that if a rule is broken, even if he was an old member, breaking a rule or disrespecting will get you kicked no matter what. I warned Kekoz many times, I told him to stop, he continued, he still continues talking shit about me in posts I delete, he keeps making accounts even when I told him not to. He still does not respect the forums/guild rules, he does whatever the fuck he wants and that is NOT DI.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 4:52 am

CUBEone wrote:
He isnt judging, he is only saying that if a rule is broken, even if he was an old member, breaking a rule or disrespecting will get you kicked no matter what. I warned Kekoz many times, I told him to stop, he continued, he still continues talking shit about me in posts I delete, he keeps making accounts even when I told him not to. He still does not respect the forums/guild rules, he does whatever the fuck he wants and that is NOT DI.

yea Sad( dont hurt me Sad
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 6:26 am

[quote="Amfe"]dont judge ppl,thats my advice[/quote

/agree
Back to top Go down
Bimo
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:50 am

That is NOT DI. Huh ?!? Kicking guy caz he did some bad jokes (or maybe you jast find reason to kick guy which you jast did like ?) this is Di in you vision cube ? For me Di was like family, in my understanding family it is then every member of this crew respect , understand and can forgive each odher.And now i dont see it anymore ...
Before leave i want to say for all odher membes stick together guys and be like one and nofing will stop you !!! Good luck guys and forgive if i sad/did something wrong .

truly yours Freeman

p.s. Show must go on
cheers
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 10:05 am

It was not a joke and you were not there when things got heated. It all ocurred in the ChatBox, Skulltis and Jage were there. Kekoz and Offeh was there talknig shit to us for 2 hours or more. Kekoz and offeh could of stopped but they continued. So after the Extrapriest problem ocurred and Kekoz and Offeh was behind that, I decided to contact the high rank officers in DI and we all decided to kick them off. If you dont like it the door is open.

You said " understand and can forgive each odher. ", Kekoz clearly did not do that, he could of forgave what Extrapriest said and continued on, but then he had to take it further. So please, enough with kekoz, I'm tired of hearing that name.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:31 pm

Ok so i dont understand what "Warlord" stands for, i see it stupid where we go by Member, Veteran Then all of a sudden "warlord" comes into the Picture and then Captain... like i dont understand that transition Neutral

Als i had enough of this ting with Kekoz because the way you are all acting is starting to tick me off, like Cube saying that if you dont like it you ca leave, not cool.

But anyways lets leave that be
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:03 pm

Cube,you shouldnt delete his post so we all could see what hes talking about.....but im sure for one -ppl will treat you,like you treat them.I had problems with Off on Konoha-fixed them out,i had fights with Kekoz-he didnt won any of them-he stoped......
Do like me guys-try to see the others point of view,thats how im keeping the balance and helping me not to hate,or just beleive in good side of ppl`s nature....we dont have bad ppl in this guild-we just have our up and down moments....we are humans after all-we make mistakes and we can forgive
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:52 pm

Lol the head line of this topic is comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system.
So if u can't read don't write either. This is just for comments and not for fucking arguing.
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 3:08 am

Hatti wrote:
Lol the head line of this topic is comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system.
So if u can't read don't write either. This is just for comments and not for fucking arguing.

Exactly people, stay on topic, elsewise I´ll have to close this thread, if you have oppinions in the kekoz matter, make another thread dedicated to it.
Keep the forums straight guys.
- Spice/Ez
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 1:41 pm

ExtraPriest wrote:

How exactly is the new guild system?
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 7:54 pm

Ok well so far i was the only person on topic, i want to know how come its veteran then warlord then captain ?! like that makes no sense to me ! shouldn't it be if anything
veteran->captain->warlord ?

can we just go to the old style of ranking like on guild site? or we can try it chess wise Very Happy like
pawn->knight->bishop->rook->queen(we can think something up for this one)->king
pawn=trial members
knight=members
bishop=veterans
rook=captains
queen=vice GM
king=GM

then we could think something up for like recruit officers and something unisex as well instead of queen if you want

Another way is to actually go by military rankings

Im just saying this cus the names make no sense to me Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system   comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system Empty

Back to top Go down

comments@ [Magic-wow] Guild system
Page 1 of 1