Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Comments on New Guild System

Go down 
+14
Sephie
Madurko
Xulzai
Bimo
Offeh
Prada
kaizzer
Grassel
Thierry
Lemon
Prentas
Kekozkii
ExtraPriest
Jage
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

Comments on New Guild System Empty
PostSubject: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:16 am

I realize most of u can't post in the announcement section, please post here Smile
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:34 am

well... kay... at first all guildmates helps for atleast one or moar members- i mean everyone have some friends and helps each other, they joins bgs time to time and sometimes make some sh1t with their proffs for others... i mean that everyone will get moar or less *POINTS* and it wont change our guild too much... i think that if u want to have some changes u should demote all ppls to starting possition, make 1 VGL and like 2-3 officers who could be the council of di.. and that council should take 1 member by 1 to his rank ... they should not take their view into how long the member is with guild but into how friendly, helpfull and active hes now, not how l33t he was 3 years before... only after this ranking system u should make smthng like points system witch wouldnt let guild members to stop helping each other and being active... other way ur system will be worthless as i said before.. ull make veterans, members.. they will trade some proffs and etc by each other and it will be the same situation as it is now.
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:37 am

Good. Rank system - like, i think it needs one more rank between member and veteran tho. I wonder what's my rank in the list. Anyway, the squad idea is interesting, if you really get it it work, cause for that you will need HELL lots of organization, it will be great.

Also, as I told you - in the new system i will request one little add: a solution of the time zones, a vice leader for European and a leader for USA, cause time zones are bad and EU people ask me why they can't talk with ya all the time.
Back to top Go down
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:14 pm

Look guys...everything looks cool. I personally dont care about wow ranks until d3 is out (last time i checked i was a officer with around 2 years "service to di", and i hope that wont change). Actually, it all sounds great and i like it but you forgot the time problem. What you want to do is what a real general does with his army, but the thing is ...this is what he does IRL, this is his career, this is his job, this is his way of making money etc. We are just playing a game supposed to make us feel relaxed and to be fun.

Again : i am not against this change...what more i like it but i am just questioning myself weather this " dream " can be achieved.

Yours sincerely
Prent
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:24 pm

yeah i am atleast twice more time than prent as well -.- I don't want officers to loose their ranks, wont be so cool.
Back to top Go down
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 1:32 pm

Kekozkii wrote:
yeah i am atleast twice more time than prent as well -.- I don't want officers to loose their ranks, wont be so cool.
I figured out i am in DI for around 1 year and 10 monts
If i recall right you are in DI for 2 years and 6 months or something...

I dont know about me but in kekoz's case thats something...
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:07 pm

3+ years wuzzup Surprised
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:12 pm

Im in a guild about one year, but i dont care about being some high rank, i was allways trying to be helpful even if i was trail.
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:19 pm

OK. I completely understand that this is just a game and that we all want to just have fun and relax. Who doesn't?

But when none of our PVE and PVP are working out and we keep arguing cause we can't get anything done then I don't think that is called relaxing and having fun. Am I right? Besides this new guild system is not meant to be a hard job on anyone. Because once we get use to the the system it wont matter anymore, hopefully everyone will play like a true DI. All we are promoting is helping each other within the Guild as much as possible and not be loners, and understand the the success of the guild lies on how well we play as a team not as individuals.

Second, I think you guys are missing the meaning of an officer. I need officers to help lead the guild, what use are you when your here just for the title? You do none of us any good, and it corrupts the system very fast. So I need leaders to help me run the guild, regardless of connections you many have with individual players, you will think for the well-being of the guild as a whole.
Back to top Go down
Grassel
Human
Human
Grassel

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 2:22 pm

i just want to say: ITS ONLY A GAME.
i dont think that new guild system is sh1t, but i think its too complicated for organize.
P.S i like rank veteran Smile Surprised
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:01 pm

i soo agree with grassel only a game , this is like way to complicated

oh wait a sec lolz , reminds me of bleach ( anime ) each squad had its own captain xD
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 3:42 pm

Awesome inputs guys. I really feel that we are moving in the right direction. We are going to take all these suggestions and improve on it. This "new" guild system is being set-up to make ready for D3. We figured we might as well do a test run for it on our current games like WoW and RO while we wait for D3. The idea here is to improve the guild's interaction as a whole.

Please keep replying. Ultimately, this is YOUR guild, YOUR family and YOUR friends. If you have concerns or have frustrations about what we did wrong in the past, now is the time to say it, so we can make it better.

P.S. It's not complicated. It only sounds complicated because it hasnt taken effect yet. (think of bleach squad captains or konoha squad divisions or the godfather's organized system)

REMEMBER: Organization and Team Work is the key to Success (aka pwning at any game) --- And the way to achieve that is through cooperation with this standardized structure.
Back to top Go down
Offeh
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Offeh

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:12 pm

i rly dont care bout guild system, or what will it be , nor whats my rank , till we get improved n keep recruting ppl's.
Back to top Go down
Bimo
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 1:10 am

I cant say i didt like idea of this "new system" but all new i see here is the points system and captains system, and both of it will bring to separate guild.
1) If i helping someone i do it not because of "points" but because i want it and i can do it , and if someone helping me i know what he doing it because he is my friend / guild mate / family Very Happy but if he will do it for some " points " i beter will say " no ty " to his help.
2) I ma kinda already imagine posts like " wtf i help ppl so much and captain gave me only few points !!! " or " i need new grupe or new captain plz !!! this one jast hate me !!! " and etc.
3) Set price for someone's help it is not nice !!!

p.s. 100% agree with Extra .
Back to top Go down
Offeh
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Offeh

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:36 am

Bimo wrote:
I cant say i didt like idea of this "new system" but all new i see here is the points system and captains system, and both of it will bring to separate guild.
1) If i helping someone i do it not because of "points" but because i want it and i can do it , and if someone helping me i know what he doing it because he is my friend / guild mate / family Very Happy but if he will do it for some " points " i beter will say " no ty " to his help.
2) I ma kinda already imagine posts like " wtf i help ppl so much and captain gave me only few points !!! " or " i need new grupe or new captain plz !!! this one jast hate me !!! " and etc.

good point.
Back to top Go down
Xulzai
Demons
Demons
Xulzai

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 3:47 am

like the idea of a guild system Smile
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 4:51 am

Bimo wrote:
" wtf i help ppl so much and captain gave me only few points !!! " or " i need new grupe or new captain plz !!! this one jast hate me !!! .

well if a person like that is in the guild im asking him to press the g quit button & spare the drama
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 5:32 am

I agree with the new guild system Smile
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 6:15 am

Bimo wrote:

/agree
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:12 am

This isn't a reward system, it's just a way for the captains to make sure that the members are actually participating actively in the guild. That's why the whole point system will be unsigned, meaning the members won't actually know who their captain is, or what how many points they have.
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 10:05 am

Good idea Mina that takes care of Bimo's concerns, I'll make that change.

Guys I like that you guys are expressing your concerns with the new guild system thats good, but instead of just giving me how its gonna go bad also give me a possible solution to your concerns.

Give me more guys!!!! what else? Question
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:44 am

this is offical guys : jage took the idea from bleach XD
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 11:53 am

kaizzer wrote:
this is offical guys : jage took the idea from bleach XD

* Points at Andy Razz
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 2:35 pm

im agree with Bimo
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System EmptyMon Nov 16, 2009 9:22 pm

Guys,

I'm seeing alot of complaints, please dont turn this into a whining thread. I need you to be constructive and give solutions to the problem.

If you are going to be negative without a solution, it's no use to us.

BE PART OF THE SOLUTION, NOT THE PROBLEM.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Comments on New Guild System   Comments on New Guild System Empty

Back to top Go down

Comments on New Guild System
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next