Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guild official mount vote

Go down 
+7
Soultrin333
Madurko
Grassel
Sephie
omfgcows
Thierry
Kekozkii
11 posters

Vote your guild war mount
Black war strider(gnome)
Guild official mount vote I_vote_lcap6%Guild official mount vote I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Black war ram(dwarf)
Guild official mount vote I_vote_lcap9%Guild official mount vote I_vote_rcap
 9% [ 3 ]
Black war horse(human)
Guild official mount vote I_vote_lcap0%Guild official mount vote I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Black war tiger(night elf)
Guild official mount vote I_vote_lcap41%Guild official mount vote I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 14 ]
Black war elekk(draenei)
Guild official mount vote I_vote_lcap3%Guild official mount vote I_vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Black war bear
Guild official mount vote I_vote_lcap41%Guild official mount vote I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 34

AuthorMessage
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

Guild official mount vote Empty
PostSubject: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 6:10 am

Ok guys. Since the razzashi raptor and raven lord are hard to get it needs lots of time and farm. We chosed to vote between the special battleground alliance mounts. Which means the special edition of: strider, ram, horse, tiger, elekk. They are all called Black War (Name) and you can check them out at the stormwind pvp shop. Each costs 30 wsg, 30 ab, 30 av. marks. You can get wsg and ab by doing them and you can get av by exchanging ab for av.

The black war bear is the rarest of all and it's obtained by killing all the horde bosses. Means it's kinda hard but it's worth it. We gotta be sneaky and not make noice about it. sneak backdoor go and kill bosses.

So please vote. you can search around the web how they look and stuff and decide.

Last edited by Kekozkii on Thu Sep 17, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 7:00 am

tigers ftw. :p
Back to top Go down
omfgcows
Demons
Demons
omfgcows

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 9:41 am

Black war bear again
It will be an adventure for all of us to get it Smile
the other ones are mostly solo, or in tiny groups
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/omfgcows
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:07 am

Black war bear is the rarest and most hard to get of them. Also we can get them all together by doing a few raids to horde capitals. Not attack players, but just sneak in kill leaders and hearthstone. Lol
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 11:11 am

Yes, I think black war bear is probably the hardest to get.
Back to top Go down
Grassel
Human
Human
Grassel

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:27 pm

i voted for tiger cuz idk how we can get black war bear but when its possible to get him i change my mind for it:)
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:49 pm

Kill all the 4 horde kings>get the achievements>get the bear Razz
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 1:54 pm

Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyThu Sep 17, 2009 3:13 pm

I think the black war bear archievment doesn't work and that's why they putted a custom quest to kill all hordes and black war bear as reward. So it's the same actually.
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:48 am

If we are able to get BWB id change my for for it
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyFri Sep 18, 2009 7:51 pm

think warbear would be cool
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 9:49 pm

Black War Tiger it is Smile
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:11 am

Waiting for more votes . Oh and people are grinding for pvp gear right now so they need to save up their marks.
Back to top Go down
Rush
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 4:24 am

Tiger!
Back to top Go down
Offeh
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Offeh

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:09 am

Bear cuz not every scrub can get it :p
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:33 am

Black war bear tottaly cuz it would be like pure ownage if DI members were the first ones on the server to get it unless others already have lol. just saying
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 8:54 am

Skulltis wrote:
Black war bear tottaly cuz it would be like pure ownage if DI members were the first ones on the server to get it unless others already have lol. just saying
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:30 am

So if we were to go get the bear, i think we would need to devide the raid into 2 groups, the ones that are actually gonna be killing the Kings, while the other group (which will have more people) will be for guarding againts Horde, we would need to have more guys guarding then killing the guy cus that way if a bunch come the guards could stand a chance, thats why we would need to have one group have PVE gear and the Guards to have PVP. We should also raid later , when most players are off so then it would be a bit more easy

In the matters of trying to reach the kings without being noticed, the Alchemists of the guild could just make a lot of invisibility potions that would conceal us for 18 secs ( not much but still better then being spotted right away).

another thing we could do is send in a Lock(like me) with a rogue and a druid in (cus then if lock dies druid can rez + stealth), then when we would get there then the lock could summon everyone there without having everyone spotted. Invisibility potions would be needed again i think
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 10:38 am

Soultrin333 wrote:
So if we were to go get the bear, i think we would need to devide the raid into 2 groups, the ones that are actually gonna be killing the Kings, while the other group (which will have more people) will be for guarding againts Horde, we would need to have more guys guarding then killing the guy cus that way if a bunch come the guards could stand a chance, thats why we would need to have one group have PVE gear and the Guards to have PVP. We should also raid later , when most players are off so then it would be a bit more easy

In the matters of trying to reach the kings without being noticed, the Alchemists of the guild could just make a lot of invisibility potions that would conceal us for 18 secs ( not much but still better then being spotted right away).

another thing we could do is send in a Lock(like me) with a rogue and a druid in (cus then if lock dies druid can rez + stealth), then when we would get there then the lock could summon everyone there without having everyone spotted. Invisibility potions would be needed again i think

Sounds smart and efficiant, id support that tactic, since in retail its 100% impossible to kill the kings durring the day, this is a night opperating mission Wink

Go Delta force!
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:57 am

Im actually pretty good at coming up with stratgies
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 2:03 am

Amazing soul, last time we tried to attack Thrall we just rushed in and didn't think clearly about the horde problems.
Wait until we get more gear ^^ We gonna start downing them.
The other 3 bosses are not a problem btw. We downed them already.
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptySun Oct 11, 2009 4:43 pm

ill be one of the pvp gaurds, my druid is pvp ownage and ready to down some horde
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 4:15 pm

oh you got the other 3 already ? to bad i wasnt there Sad, i dont have time to play anymore cus of school and the fact that my bro finished his school so now he's on his guy a lot now Sad

yea we wouldnt need to as many ppl for thrall as we would need to handle the rest of the city. what we could do is have a hunter use eagle eye and then could watch. but yea think thats the best plan
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:51 am

No worry about the other 3. Lot of people got them, lot of people don't. No biggy, we shouldn't worry about that. They are easy. Org is the problem
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild official mount vote   Guild official mount vote Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild official mount vote
Page 1 of 1