Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Vote: Jennie Returning DI

Go down 
+5
Blut
Leeke
Dunasktotem
Madurko
Jage
9 posters

Reinvite Jennie (Smilesz) back to DI?
Yes
Vote: Jennie Returning DI I_vote_lcap73%Vote: Jennie Returning DI I_vote_rcap
 73% [ 11 ]
No
Vote: Jennie Returning DI I_vote_lcap27%Vote: Jennie Returning DI I_vote_rcap
 27% [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 15

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

Vote: Jennie Returning DI Empty
PostSubject: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 7:50 am

We need to make this offical so if you guys could please vote on Jennie's return to DI so we can solve this problem.
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:10 am

Never heared of her, but if she got kicked it had its reason so why inv her back? I dont think we need her.
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:13 am

She is part with lisa and phiphi incident, They are all rl freinds.
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 8:42 am

I have no idea who is she..
Back to top Go down
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Leeke

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 9:15 am

hell yeah i want her back, that girl makes me feel special!
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:23 am

Btw I dont have a problem with those Girls, but as I heared they didnt help the Guild much. Also you should take a look at our rules:

Rule 6. Please don't leave the guild without a proper reason and expect an instant re invite when you decide to rejoin.

10. Once you quit DI you will not be permitted to come back

11. Once you are kicked you will not be permitted back

What did they do that they deserve to get back into the Guild even if its against our Rules? Enigmatist helped the Guild alot and also spent money in the Guild so in my eyes he deserves it but what did the Girls do? I wouldnt have a problem with it if they were in the Guild but I dont see a reason to inv them back.
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:25 am

well i dunno her... but why not... they are all under 2 weeks probation again anyway...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 10:26 am

now u gonna invite all their friends?Smile
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:27 am

Dont invie her.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:32 am

Madurko wrote:
Btw I dont have a problem with those Girls, but as I heared they didnt help the Guild much. Also you should take a look at our rules:

Rule 6. Please don't leave the guild without a proper reason and expect an instant re invite when you decide to rejoin.

10. Once you quit DI you will not be permitted to come back

11. Once you are kicked you will not be permitted back

What did they do that they deserve to get back into the Guild even if its against our Rules? Enigmatist helped the Guild alot and also spent money in the Guild so in my eyes he deserves it but what did the Girls do? I wouldnt have a problem with it if they were in the Guild but I dont see a reason to inv them back.

dude madurko jennie helped out loads she was like helping in nearly every raid

btw its 100% yes from me
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:33 am

CUBEone wrote:
Dont invie her.

man inv her wat she ever do to you ?

+ u know cube she didnt mean to leave di

and yea shes helped out in loads of raids u gotta stop the hatin she tanked alot of raids and healed alot of the raids
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 11:55 am

She knew the situation before she got kicked, she didnt spoke to me at all about anything, after I kicked her when she was using her ally she said DI SUCKS and all that crap.
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:24 pm

I also saw Mangoes and some other people yelling Di sucks and stuff. I have talked to Mangoes in the chatbox. She said she doesnt know anything about this and it wasnt her saying that. Cant remember the names of the other people who were there exept GrapeZ.
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 1:35 pm

well i say yes, cus i do remember that she helped, and from what i see we might as well, because in the other thread most ppl want to invite those ppl back(one of them) and Lisa is Jennies friend right in RL so it would be stupid to invite 1or 2 and leave out the rest. You all say that we need ppl who are good and loyal, well they are good, and im pretty sure we can work a bit more on loyalty but i do know 1 reason why they would stay. Like the fact that they stick together is a good example of what we all need a bit of, which would be teamwork, like give them another chance, its not like its gonna kill us, we start a new slate and if it works out then "Woot" for us for being awesome, if it doesnt work out then we will now know for good and wont make the same mistake as before. Live and learn Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Johncreamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:26 pm

hmmm i dont know she really but i dont want that any ppl left who i dont hate so yes :*
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyWed Aug 05, 2009 2:47 pm

I dont think they deserve to get back into DI.

1. They got kicked out allrdy as i know so it got its reason that they are not in the Guild anymore.

2. They were seen talking trash about DI or atleast their char and thats bad...

3. The rules say once you leave or get kicked out of DI you wont get inved back so why break the rules for them?

4. As I heared they do their own thing instead of helping the Guild.

5. We cant inv just one of em and the others not cause they are all rl friends and can share accs.

6. We dont need them in the Guild (Idk why we even care that much about them xD)

But as i saw they got inved allrdy so screw it...but i totally not agree with it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 3:29 am

agree with madurko...and one more...voting poll should be in officers thread...not here where all forum viewers can vote.
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 4:06 am

and i dont agree with madurko and morfa

number 1 - morfa u aint even played there.. yet u aint evne talked to these members before.. so why even comment on this thread

number 2- i know lisa wouldnt flame di that aint like lisa the only person capable of this is phiphi XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:13 am

looks like u've lost priorities abit
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:21 am

lolz yea judging some1 when u aint even talked to them and u dont even know them

bareing the fact that u dont even play on NE and on that phail torn server
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:32 am

i didnt said nothing about that persons are they good or bad,did i? but Rules are for all...im not playing nor on NE nor Torn so u can relax... just lame to see how new members turning old DI in some guild what they need..anyway no more arguments couse its invain
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:33 am

You dont need to talk to them to judge them. Morfa has been reading all conversations and thats enough to judge someone.
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 7:36 am

ohh yea from complete haterz like you

yea i know u dont want them in , all ur posts is a NO , u dont say 1 good thing bout them now cmon , i know that maybe phipihp is the only biach there xD but why u gotta hate on the other 2 lol
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI EmptyThu Aug 06, 2009 9:19 am

Kaizzer I dont hate people, I just dont like their attitudes, plus I was the one who recruited them at first so they were my responsibility. All 3 of them were not TESTED to join DI so they NEVER had a real test. I dont like people who backstab, and they back stab us all, but you're all to soft in the nogging just because they are girls. I'm locking this topic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Vote: Jennie Returning DI   Vote: Jennie Returning DI Empty

Back to top Go down

Vote: Jennie Returning DI
Page 1 of 1