Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance Empty
PostSubject: Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance   Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:40 pm

yea im screwed, normally i would be like 60 or something if i were on horde Sad still lvl 17
Back to top Go down
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance   Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:23 pm

10-20 westfall
20-30 duskwood
30-35 STV
35-45 Swamp of Sorrows
45-58 Blasted Lands
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance   Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 10:36 pm

sweet thanks, is STV stranglevale or w/e its called, with the arena?
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance   Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 12:43 am

ya STV is the one with Gurabashi Arena in it,, as for getting past 58, go to Hellfire and do some quests till 65 then have a guildie help u with the Ring of Blood quests and so on
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance   Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok i need help with my guy, like since i played Horde so much i dont know how to lvl alliance
Page 1 of 1