Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P Empty
PostSubject: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyThu Nov 26, 2009 10:03 pm

Hey so i have school and shit so i havnt been on for a while as you all may know, i would like to know everything that i have missed, i read the whole new guild system and godda say sounds awesome, wish i could be on ... Sad but then i'd be hook again lol.
So i would like to know what team im on like whos my captain and stuff, also are we still of MMO4all
cus i tried to log on and it said something about Login server down and crap :\
Would also like to know if you guys kicked me from guild yet cus i'v been off for so long Neutral ?

Oh! also all the new members Very Happy i always love knowing that our guild is growing in strength and friends Very Happy

So yea, hope you all doin fine so far Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BloodRocks
Animals
Animals
BloodRocks

Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:13 am

MMorpg is dead long time. Sad
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:12 am

welc0me back, we are now at magic-wow, horde side. ure welc0me to join us... all u have to do is downgrade to 3.2.0a and reg ur acc and join us Razz
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:24 am

YES HORDE ! will tell my bro right away as sson as he wakes up, niiiiice Very Happy

lol i told him MMO4all would die, also you guys Smile

niiice, so you guys still have you original names ?

also whats this new server like? Is it Blizz-like ? Is it like NE or MMO4all?
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 5:26 am

lol you have no idea how happy i am to be horde again xD you wont believe how many times i got killed cus i went into a horde post/town without realising it xD
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 11:29 am

good good XD
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 12:39 pm

its x12 Smile like 3x harder then mmo ;o but still its quite cool ;o
version is abit older but bug count is rly minimal... plus population is like 3.5k ;ooo
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 1:32 pm

ExtraPriest wrote:
its x12 Smile like 3x harder then mmo ;o but still its quite cool ;o
version is abit older but bug count is rly minimal... plus population is like 3.5k ;ooo

Well i guess if its harder thats ok :\ lol will have to get used it again Smile and is 3.5 good ? like i dont really care all to much on the population Razz well unless its really low like 600 Razz
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 2:57 pm

3.5k is rly good :DDd mmo was 2k and we rly enjoyed it xD now its like 1.5 time moar.. its rly cool ;o
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:02 pm

oooh ok Razz

so does anyone know who my captain would be ?

like i need to wait till my bro gets home until i can play cus i dont know where he keeps his folders for the patches, you need to upgrade right ?
also simply cus i dont want to do it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
apech
Animals
Animals
apech

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptyFri Nov 27, 2009 3:42 pm

Hey - So I have since kept my game at the same patch as MMO but now I must downgrade to join the online sensation once again.

What is the best way for me to downgrade from patch 3.2.2 to the current used patch 3.2.0.

Thanks guys and hope to see you soon

Frela-
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 4:26 am

ExtraPriest

HOW TO DEPATCH :
go to wow/data
delete patch.mpq
delete patch-2.mpq
delete patch-3.mpq
(if u dont have on or otehr patch dont worry its okay)
then go to wow folder
launch repair.exe(choose reset and check files)
w8 to repair
it will make ur wow back to 3.0.1 if iam not wrong.
then repatch it to 3.2.0a again

Kekozkii

How to downgrade:
1. Go to your WoW folder, then data, and delete patch.mpq and patch 2.mpq.
2. Run repair.exe from your WoW folder and select the topper option, which contains both of them. It will say your WoW is heavily dmged and you need to be repaired, agree and just wait for it to finish, it doesn't take long.
3. Install the patch. It's one big patch and one little patch:
WoW 3.2.0 and WoW-3.2.0.10192-to-3.2.0.10314. The second one is the small patch. You should have them downloaded from previous patchings of your client
4. Now you should be on the current version, you can update to 3.2.2 any time you want and swap between patches this way.
Play...
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P EmptySat Nov 28, 2009 9:13 am

Oh thanks man, we got it working Very Happy
my bro and i made our guys last night,

add Soultrin and Frela
also is Prada on the Allience ? cus i tried to add him and it said he had to be like in our faction :\
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P   Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey its been a while :D Updates please cus i dont wanna read all the threads :P
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: