Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Ok i heared from a server

Go down 
+16
flekar
Amfe
Jage
Antigona
Thierry
Dunasktotem
Prada
Kekozkii
kaizzer
CUBEone
Skulltis
Blut
Satanica
Rush
Madurko
Johncreamer
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 11:29 am

I talked to blackswann afterwards and he is willing to set up a time with us to discuss concerns with the server and any GM abuse we have seen. He also is willing to talk with pradas and carlins to work out any misunderstandings, just send him a PM on NE forums. As long as you guys keep ur cool and not burst and curse at him the chances of him unbanning you guys is great. Then again its up to you guys, hope you guys can still stay with us on NE. Thats all....

PS.-- Carlins did you write an unpleasent ticket to the GMs about the server? appearently thats why blackswann came to GS with his entire staff. :O
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 12:57 pm

guys i had a fight with Blackswann once but he didnt banned me,he is moron,but i like the server,alots of ppl and we can pvp.Come on,i dont want to search for server again and again,its so fucking boring,dont mention lvling and gearing again and again.Plz dont rush and think before doing anything,thats all
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 1:45 pm

Amfe wrote:
guys i had a fight with Blackswann once but he didnt banned me,he is moron,but i like the server,alots of ppl and we can pvp.Come on,i dont want to search for server again and again,its so fucking boring,dont mention lvling and gearing again and again.Plz dont rush and think before doing anything,thats all

yea !!! lets PWN Yogg-Saron all of us ! and let's get Furious together ! xD

still i'd be happy to see those 2 unbanned .. after all it was a little tiny argue xD
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptyTue Aug 11, 2009 4:07 pm

hey guys imma state this out loud and clear again! XD

i swear if you move imma just like give up wow >_> i really really cant be bothered to srat all over again .. or ill just go to a pvp server lol... apparently dominion wow is a bery good pvp server :>
Back to top Go down
flekar
Human
Human
flekar

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 12, 2009 4:09 am

are you talking about dominion extreme gaming?
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 1:53 am

well kay...NE sux for sure i even didnt reacehd lvl 80 yet and there are allready too many buggs QQ... konoha got low population QQ... who need info about mmorpg4all: rates are like30x i think, but lvling is pretty easy... u can farm nexus 2 bosses for emblems of conquests (1run takes like 1-2min) and later buy deadly gear... so u can get full deadly like in 1-2 days Smile instances are scripted.. ulduar is working, all bosses got loot etc(btw pug raids mostly fails in it). no mather facker donors...working arena, bgs. furious gear for arena points(btw personal raiting is quite annoying) . like 1200 online and it crash like.. twice per 24hour. tallents, spells are working pretty good. Smile well dunno what more to say.. if u got any questions just ask Smile ima playing there in ally side - Extrapriest as allways lawl Smile
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 6:00 am

ExtraPriest wrote:
well kay...NE sux for sure i even didnt reacehd lvl 80 yet and there are allready too many buggs QQ... konoha got low population QQ...

I agree with this , im gonna stop wowing for awhile.
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf19
Human
Human
ShadowWolf19

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 21, 2009 9:30 pm

I don't know about NE or This one, I am still on Ani-wow so if you guys ever show up, I'll be glad to help you guys level.
A few things though.
There is a low population, especially for the alliance, I mean its really low D: most are horde since there the only ones with enough to raid, so if you guys where to come back I would <3 it.
There are lower rates then before, but it is still playable, thought leveling from 50-60 and 70-80 are a pain.
The item-mall doesn't have much on it, there working on it I think.
There is a number of bugs, since Death doesn't even bother with Konoha, he has even gone as far as to declare hes Beserk's Developer. <.>

But remember you guys, you come and others will follow ^_~
Back to top Go down
Johncreamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 23, 2009 1:39 pm

ok me and Darwinia are playing now @ mmorpg4all and its a REALLLY nice server so mush thinks working now mage works PERFECT !!!!! and no class there can one hit ... liek pally (reckoning ) xD its nice balanced and there are NO lags and dc´s are there rarly 3-4 per day (24 houres) so if you want join lets go you will have fun there and Extra will inv us and get for us Deadly fery fast with emblem of conquest we will farm them then ^^ ok i speak to mush just try out xD
Back to top Go down
Dwarfvader
Animals
Animals
Dwarfvader

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 7:47 pm

I might give kono a try..however i cant acces the acc creation atm
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 26, 2009 10:15 pm

b teh way , about mmo4all , Mercenary is there for more than a year now Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ok i heared from a server   Ok i heared from a server - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ok i heared from a server
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2