Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New Server. (Just try it)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowWolf19
Human
Human
ShadowWolf19

New Server. (Just try it) Empty
PostSubject: New Server. (Just try it)   New Server. (Just try it) EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 9:41 pm

Ok, I know a person who is a fantastic developer, he has made a realm almost exactly like konoha, same rates and everything, but he needs some player feedback, so can some of you guys try it out? The server isn't populated yet, really hes just trying hard to make it just like konoha in its hay day+ with some things I thought might have also gone well, so he hasn't done much on trying to get more people.

I am not going to bore ya and talk about it more, the patch is 3.1.3.
and the main site is

http://codemonkeygames.forumotion.com/

realmlist: klamathonsite.gotdns.com

Just PM on the forums on here about the feedback or even talk to him since he probably will be on working with it.
Btw sorry if this post is a little crappy, D: I am tired, lol.
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: New Server. (Just try it)   New Server. (Just try it) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:16 am

LOL ...theres realm even called Konoha! im moving there!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Carlins
Human
Human
Carlins

PostSubject: Re: New Server. (Just try it)   New Server. (Just try it) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:41 am

Im actually giving NE a third try, black announced he was moving ALL developers to work on spells and talents (Working on pally and shaman first) so maybe there is still hope in NE.
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: New Server. (Just try it)   New Server. (Just try it) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 8:51 am

a server exactly like Konoha would be awesome, but playing without any people on it is boring. when he has some people for it I will definately join it Razz
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf19
Human
Human
ShadowWolf19

PostSubject: Re: New Server. (Just try it)   New Server. (Just try it) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 9:40 am

Come on Mad, the only way hes going to get more people if more people come and vote for his server, sadly thats the way things work with Private servers, like I said before, just try it out, he needs feedback on what needs to be changed, he already knows that LoS isn't working, and Aggro is a little screwy, and that Mobs don't do the right amount of damage they are suppose to.
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: New Server. (Just try it)   New Server. (Just try it) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:24 am

Without any people on it I cant do much on the server. And if I try to crate an account it tells me account cration was not possible so I cant even come there
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf19
Human
Human
ShadowWolf19

PostSubject: Re: New Server. (Just try it)   New Server. (Just try it) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:48 pm

I am not asking you guys to stay and play there, just to check it out and tell me or him of any bugs or things might need to be changed.
And Mad I will look into the problem.
Back to top Go down
Johncreamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: New Server. (Just try it)   New Server. (Just try it) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 2:31 pm

guys give NE a try its so nice popolatet and we maked there allready a good fame .. i just say chuzzy and kekozki
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf19
Human
Human
ShadowWolf19

PostSubject: Re: New Server. (Just try it)   New Server. (Just try it) EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:34 pm

Again. I am not asking for you guys to leave NE, I just want you guys to try this server out and tell me or him what we need to do to make it more like konoha, or even better then old konoha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Server. (Just try it)   New Server. (Just try it) Empty

Back to top Go down

New Server. (Just try it)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: