Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Complains about a Rule...

Go down 
+13
Spice
Rush
Sephie
kaizzer
Dunasktotem
Prada
Amfe
Kekozkii
Thierry
CUBEone
Madurko
neska
Blut
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:14 pm

and yes Alex im in guild couse of ppl i like,and i dont like when some nice and funny ppl are out from guild,thats the problem,i kinda want all my friends on one place........
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:29 pm

yea i also really like the people here, i dont want us to go into a civil guild war(not sure if thats what you call it) all of a sudden
Back to top Go down
Warriorknigh
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:16 am

By reading all of your freaking posts my idea is I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THE HELL YOU PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT.... Mad
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 8:36 am

Ahahahah WK is pwnage Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
Rush
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:51 am

haha WK owned ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 9:56 am

Lol @ WK, You should pay more attention XD
Back to top Go down
Antigona
Demons
Demons
Antigona

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 10:45 pm

Oh well... much words have been said, I wanna take part from this too ^^U.... I respect ALL OPINIONS, but mostly many simple terms said by Sephie (its a simple rule, not difficult to follow), Prada ( this case of being in two guilds or factions has also proved to not being a good idea, thats a good point ), Spice or Spicy (cant remember ^^U, but i love his avatar xD ) (its just a game), lets try to take it like a game and be grateful of the bonds of friendship and trust we have Smile and why not taking this stuff with some humour?(there comes Wk's post xD).

Finally Blut, has proven to be an extremely nice and good person at least to me and too others ^^ and also very very loyal, thats why I support his point of view, someway.

But this rules has also prove to be the good base of the great building of DI ^^, im sure we can think on a point of balance for resolving this issue. Thats our speciality or not, DI ? Reborn from many problems in the battlefield and conquer victory !! . We can resolve this issue ^^!!!

GO DIVINE INTERVENTION !!!

P.D : Prada is homo !!! Nuff said! Peace out ! (Jk mang, ur the P.I.M.P, 50 cent style MOFOS !)

Anti

P.D.D : I ALSO LOVE how Amfe is always and always defending her point of view and always thinking about the friendship between the guild =) , thats the spirit !! That also means that we all have many thoughts in common ^^ and we can think in a solution ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:02 am

Antigona wrote:
Oh well... much words have been said, I wanna take part from this too ^^U.... I respect ALL OPINIONS, but mostly many simple terms said by Sephie (its a simple rule, not difficult to follow), Prada ( this case of being in two guilds or factions has also proved to not being a good idea, thats a good point ), Spice or Spicy (cant remember ^^U, but i love his avatar xD ) (its just a game)

xD Very Happy:D , I totally agree with you for another 150%! , and yeah Im oftenly called Spicy, since Im like a spicy burger, ( ???? )
But the ingame name is spice xD
Back to top Go down
ShadowWolf19
Human
Human
ShadowWolf19

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 6:37 pm

Ok , this is a little overboard.
I can relate to both sides of this argument, one its a rule, your suppose to follow rules. enough said. But, just because your in another guild or on a different faction doesn't mean your not loyal to DI, being truthfully, back in the day when I was in Divine Intervention(Ingame) I was also in another guild which was on the horde, mind you whenever I was on that alt of mine and I noticed them recruiting for a Stormwind raid I quickly switched and informed you guys. All in all what I am trying to say is you should give everyone some leeway if there in two guilds so be it, just find out if they are truly loyal to Divine Intervention, its not that hard, plus you guys have to remember, most people here are united under friendship of eachother, that alone is stronger then any loyalty anyone has to a guild ingame, lol...

~ShadowWolf
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 7:16 pm

Just by reading all these posts, i can already tell who has alts in other guilds and other factions (secretly or not). Our main goal is uniformity, looking for the greater benefit of the guild. I've tried all those rules that you guys have mentioned and IT HAS NEVER TURNED OUT WELL.

From this thread and people's attitudes coming out of it. I can tell we need a major reform of the guild, rankings, contribution, and hiercharchy in chain of command.

For now WoW is under Jage's leadership. Since i don't intend to pay WoW after D3 comes out, I resign myself completely.

But after D3 is out i will start from scratch (possibly start a new forum). Everyone MUST prove themselves again to be in DI. I want QUALITY players rather then QUANTITY.

The general rule that i go by is "You get what you put in" and by the same token, "Rules are created (made by the conscensous) to ensure stability and weed out lamers"

-prada
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Complains about a Rule...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2