Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Complains about a Rule...

Go down 
+13
Spice
Rush
Sephie
kaizzer
Dunasktotem
Prada
Amfe
Kekozkii
Thierry
CUBEone
Madurko
neska
Blut
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

Complains about a Rule... Empty
PostSubject: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:26 am

so i've heard alot complains about the rule "No other Guilds" and i also think it's a bit too much...

im totally supporting the "no other faction" rule, but if ppl join us and also want to play with friends or have a bigger pve part... they should be aloud to do that... this is my opinion on this case and i want every1 to post his opinion on this topic...

and dont be afraid of ur own opinion only cuz some1 else thinks different, you are allowed to tell what u think, this shouldnt be punished by a higher ranked member with a different opinion so be honest!
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:41 am

blut for president
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 8:49 am

I think the no other guild rule is a good rule cause if you are in DI you should focus on DI and not help any other Guild instead of DI for example when both guild do guild raids and ur online with the char in the other Guild you will help the other Guild and not DI and thats bad. And if u get high ranked in the other Guild you might care more about the other Guild then about DI (I have really no idea how to explain this in english, so sorry for my bad english Very Happy).

And also I dont agree to the no other faction rule cause we are Hordes on NE and many people would like to be ally and as long as you dont join an ally Guild and dont fight us with your ally I dont see a problem with having an ally char.
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:35 am

If you are a DI you are a DI, no other guild because that clauses conflict of interest in the guild. If you have friends in other guilds well they wont die if you wont join their guild. Put it like this, you have a real life friend, you wont move to his house just because he is your friend. A friend will always be your friend no matter if you are in different guilds. Joining his guild with an ALT wont give you any rewards. Think of it like an army. You cant join 2 types of army, you cant be a Policeman and an Army soldier at the same time. It causes conflict of interest, either you pay more attention to 1 guild or the other. But you are free to choose if you want to leave DI or stay. But know this, DI is like an ass(Male wise), stuff only comes out and nothing comes back in.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:21 am

Mad has right
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 12:42 pm

No. Loyalty is the bit of power and unity that is in the core of this community. This loyalty is one of the things that keeps the guild unique.

Also, when cube said about army. You can't be in 2 armies in a war as well. No matter if they are allies or no. You fight for your own army.
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:31 pm

i can tell you one-you dont know and you dont have guarantee that your guild mates doesnt have chars in other guild,but i can tell you one for sure-your friends in other guild cannot help you if you cant tell them you need them.And all this pole is for Bigboss,he is nice and heplful guy,but this rule kicked him out from guild,couse his alt is in another guild.So now we have 2 GMs kicked from guild,how do you think -are they gonna help you or they gonna ignore you?
First off all noone even posted the rules,so noone knows about them,even me.Im playing by my own moral rules,i though im loyal member in this guild,but now im disapointed.How do you expect ppl follow the rules if YOU DIDNT TOLD them what are they.........
Im just not agree to lose ppl like Bigboss and Mizuko(aka Bio),and im offended by some coments from ppl which spited on my all effort and hard work ..........
So FIRST POST THE RULES,THEN EXPECT PPL TO FOLLOW THEM!
and think wise before you make decision........
i can tell you my rules they are only few-help with all my best for guildmate,i wont play opposite fraction,i will die defending my guildies,i put my guild before my needs..........
every other rule is BS,i play with my heart and im following my friends in hell if they ask me
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:38 pm

so mad and rob u say its ok if i go ally and kill u all the time but not ok to make a second char on horde in another guild, which doesnt keep me from helping you or supporting u oO

kinda dont get this point
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 1:44 pm

Wait what?! You are sad about 2 gm's leaving?!
This is absolutely special treatment for gm's.
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:07 pm

I agree with the thing of another guild -.- i didnt even read the second thing:D
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 2:09 pm

Amfe the rules are posted, it has been there in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Time. Here it is http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net/wow-general-chat-f1/di-ingame-rules-t164.htm

It is a Sticky in WoW General chat.
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:01 pm

Blut wrote:
so mad and rob u say its ok if i go ally and kill u all the time but not ok to make a second char on horde in another guild, which doesnt keep me from helping you or supporting u oO

kinda dont get this point

no i say its ok to make an ally if u dont attack us or join another Guild.
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 3:02 pm

Kekozkii wrote:
Wait what?! You are sad about 2 gm's leaving?!
This is absolutely special treatment for gm's.

no it's nothin bout gm's or anything.. it's about loosing good ppl and friends cuz of (for some ppl) unimportant things...
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 4:19 pm

Cube and Kekos understand exactly why these rule are in place (and that is why they are high ranking officers or Guild Leaders). So kudos to you guys.

The rules have always been there. And always enforced.

There will be no favortism. We dont care if you're a GM, Dev, Server Owner, a PvP God, or a Nice guy. If you break the rules, there will be consequence.

We have always been open about this.

Amfe, i know you like BigBoss and Mizuko but that doesn't exempt them of the rules. I also know that you've helped alot with DI but then again so did everyone else. By helping and being loyal to the guild, earns you the right to a vote and have a say and get help in return. But it DOES NOT grant you the right to break or change rules that has always been in place NOR does it grant you the right to advertise in public to guild members and say "rules are ment to be broken." (side note: the people who promote that philosophy are Criminals and Law Breakers. People who think rules don't apply to them cuz they think they are "special.")

BigBoss was politely given a choice to pick either DI or iceNine (his guild which he mistakenly advertised to us by accident with his macro). He chose to leave DI. There were no hate between him and DI. He left on good terms.

Mizuko showed great disrepect to me and swore at me. I don't tolerate that and was kicked for that reason. A few days ago Mizuko msg'ed me and we cleared things up between us. I don't hate him NOR does he hate me. We are neutral. Mizuko did mention that he wants back in DI, i don't have a problem with that as long as we get a majority vote from every DI member that he's allowed to come back and on the condition that he follows the guild rules.

-prada
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 5:48 pm

ofc there shouldnt be any favors or exceptions for the rules... BUT i've seen alot of ppl who had other guilds on older servers (ani, torn) and those werent kicked or had to leave neither, so why now ?

ps: i vote yes for bio if he wants back
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:20 pm

I agree with "no other guild" is a good rule and about "no other faction" , I know some people would love to play alliance more than Horde. Why cant we make an ally guild also ?

-Just my opinion .
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 3:39 am

well i agree with the no other guild rule

ps = cube i love ur idea of the ass in male terms how nothing comes back in LOL whereas the womens one ..well ... ill just stop there xD Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:49 am

Dunasktotem wrote:
I agree with "no other guild" is a good rule and about "no other faction" , I know some people would love to play alliance more than Horde. Why cant we make an ally guild also ?

-Just my opinion .

We've tried that in the past, where we have an ally and horde guild at the same time (2x to be exact). And both times didnt work. It's hard to manage at the same time and does not solidify the team as a whole. If anything it spread the team thin and it's difficult to monitor. Everyone ends up doing their own thing.
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:52 am

you know what....like everywhere in this world here have the same-some ppl can break the rules,the others cant.....GJ....w/e
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:23 pm

So you never broke any rule in your life?you never cheated,lied or hurted anyone in your entire life?
In this case we all are criminals,you gonna tell me that you are agree with all rules in this world and you dont think some of them are stupid?
We are humans,not robots,no such a thing like sinless ppl.........
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 1:35 pm

Amfe, its better trying to not be sinless than trying to be. Everyone tries to be a good person, just do your best, nobody is perfect.
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:00 pm

This isn't a complicated rule like you guys are making it...it's a very simple concept. Guild loyalty shouldn't even be put down as a rule, it's usually an unsaid law. I'm sure it's more convenient to be in more guilds than one so you can have more opportunities to do things, but in the end, if you want to stay in this guild....you just need to be 100% into it.
Back to top Go down
Rush
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 4:09 pm

I agree with Amfe..

my vote as Hand of God is big Yes for Mizuko to get back in, and if Bigboss wants to be in DI we should inv him back and give him a chance, and even if hes alt is in another guild which who he doesnt play at all, hes playing with his main and doing hes things anyway so..
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: TO BE HONEST   Complains about a Rule... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 5:19 pm

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, TO BE FUCKING HONEST!
So, well I just want you all guys to think about a thing, THIS IS A GAME, Oh my dear lord, your so serious about this faction/guild stuff its almost a joke, I mean srsly, I agree that you should pay major attention to DI, not because of that Divine Intervention is a guild, but because of the friendship, partnership it stands for, I mean srsly, i´ve seen ALOT of people on retail that take guild life more serious then the actuall world, and with all this arguing it tends at that direction.

Srsly, IF some one rolls ally on NE, and we mainly are Horde, why the fuck can´t you play @ Ally as well? make the char´s 50/50 main, because IF THATS the way of DI, then im afraid that i cannot fit as a DI member, as in your oppinion the "guild" goes before the companionship and friendship, I joined DI because i loved the members, and how it felt to logg in and see all friendly response, but this, this is just poor shadow of the old strong UNITED DI...

Okay it suxx to be spread between factions, but so what, i mean if im moving from my family, does it mean that im not part of my family any more? think about it...
(Even so, i think that you should stay true to DI, but take it abit easy okey?)
That´s my opinion, and i think that you should think about it much.
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:05 pm

Spice wrote:
Srsly, IF some one rolls ally on NE, and we mainly are Horde, why the fuck can´t you play @ Ally as well? make the char´s 50/50 main, because IF THATS the way of DI, then im afraid that i cannot fit as a DI member, as in your oppinion the "guild" goes before the companionship and friendship, I joined DI because i loved the members, and how it felt to logg in and see all friendly response, but this, this is just poor shadow of the old strong UNITED DI...

i second that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Complains about a Rule...   Complains about a Rule... Empty

Back to top Go down

Complains about a Rule...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next