Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Raiding Coorporation - NiuX

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

Raiding Coorporation - NiuX Empty
PostSubject: Raiding Coorporation - NiuX   Raiding Coorporation - NiuX EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:08 pm

Hi. Soultrin and me have been raiding with the guild "NiuX" and after the raid i 2mmaned some ulduar mobs with their leader and had a long talk with him. They are a pretty good pve guild, but they are not enough people in the guild so he asked if we want to raid with them together. They are experienced with the northrend raids on magic wow, so their raids mostly succes. I think it would be a good Idea to coorperate with them.
Tomorrow (20.4.) at 9pm servertime they are planning a raid to Ulduar and it would be nice if as many of us as possible could join, to get to know each other and so on...
Its going to be 100% success, so be online! They have alot of good tanks and dps, so some healers from our side would be nice if thats possible.
What do you guys think of this? Would be nice if many people could be online and be prepared to raid tomorrow (20.4.) 9pm servertime.
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Coorporation - NiuX   Raiding Coorporation - NiuX EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 5:54 pm

YES, Dude this guild is legit awesomeness when it comes to TeamPlay, Raiding, and general WoW manners, like this is the first Guild i met that actually didnt ninja a thing from the other players. Like i give them a 100% when it comes raiding with them. Like i'll try to get in on that, they really are an awesome guild

Like it would be good if we started to like become friends with the guild, cus they are pro raiders and we can help each other out and another reason is to make some new friends Smile
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Coorporation - NiuX   Raiding Coorporation - NiuX EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 6:44 am

I saw the server time has changed. Its 1pm on the new server time. 8pm on gmt+1 Razz
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Coorporation - NiuX   Raiding Coorporation - NiuX EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:08 am

do they have team speak server or ventrilo or smthgn like that
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiding Coorporation - NiuX   Raiding Coorporation - NiuX Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiding Coorporation - NiuX
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: Raids-
Jump to: