Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

well about time i came back

Go down 
+3
ElexxaSlashVipercut
Madurko
kaizzer
7 posters
AuthorMessage
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

well  about time i came back Empty
PostSubject: well about time i came back   well  about time i came back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:14 am

hmm soo past month + i havent been able to come on .. i just left w.o saying anything but that is cause i had to go hospital straight after since it was an emergency.. i had caught the supervirus MRSA and for some time i had to be in hospital with it kept on feeding me antibiotics at my lowest point i had lost about 4 stone of weight ( and i aint fat lol ) and i had just had no energyl eft in me with a loss of appaetite .. but now slowly im recovering and im back so w.e server u guys are ill join up soon now that i can be home for long periods of time

so cya all soon ;]
-kaizzer
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: well about time i came back   well  about time i came back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 7:52 am

nice that ur back Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ElexxaSlashVipercut
Animals
Animals

PostSubject: Re: well about time i came back   well  about time i came back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:05 am

joina retail with us mate =)
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: well about time i came back   well  about time i came back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 8:52 am

kaizzer wrote:
hmm soo past month + i havent been able to come on .. i just left w.o saying anything but that is cause i had to go hospital straight after since it was an emergency.. i had caught the supervirus MRSA and for some time i had to be in hospital with it kept on feeding me antibiotics at my lowest point i had lost about 4 stone of weight ( and i aint fat lol ) and i had just had no energyl eft in me with a loss of appaetite .. but now slowly im recovering and im back so w.e server u guys are ill join up soon now that i can be home for long periods of time

so cya all soon ;]
-kaizzer

If you want, Join the retail division, Me, Elexxa, Xulzai, Sáw, Prentas, Madurko, Icelemontea Smile

Kazzak EU ally and horde side, we´re gonna faction change to horde, but are mainly ally now, but there´s ppl playing both sides with a DI guild up and running on both sides.

Privatewise; www.mmorpg4all.com
Back to top Go down
Antigona
Demons
Demons
Antigona

PostSubject: Re: well about time i came back   well  about time i came back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:02 pm

Im glad ur in good health again man ^^ ! and most ur back =) !

Cheers and TAKE CARE !!! >.<
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: well about time i came back   well  about time i came back EmptySat Sep 05, 2009 9:53 pm

I hope you get better Kaizzer. Come back to us when you can.
Back to top Go down
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Leeke

PostSubject: Re: well about time i came back   well  about time i came back EmptySun Sep 06, 2009 1:32 am

damn dude, hope u recover faster man
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: well about time i came back   well  about time i came back Empty

Back to top Go down

well about time i came back
Page 1 of 1