Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We are moving to mmorpg4all server

Go down 
+12
Prada
Dwarfvader
Blut
Satanica
Thierry
Antigona
Madurko
Soultrin333
Skulltis
Carlins
Rush
Kekozkii
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

We are moving to mmorpg4all server Empty
PostSubject: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:39 am

Prolamer: http://www.mmorpg4all.com/

Nice server, few of our members are playing there (Alliance). Worths to try it =p

set realmlist realmlist.mmorpg4all.com

--------------------------------

We have established a guild and 90 % of all our veterans are there now. We already level and gather troops + gbank.
All join the server, alliance side. Go to Cube's topic for player's names.

-- Ofcourse some of us will stay in NE. However most of the officers and veterans are already there, in the new server. and some are yet to come check it, people like Reign, Prada, Jage and later Cube.

Already there are people like Darwinia, Rush, Leeke, Kora, Extra, Prentas, Prolamer, Carlins, Skullthis, Blut, Madurko and sorry if i forgot someone.
Back to top Go down
Rush
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Rush

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am

NICE!!! Screw NE lol
Back to top Go down
Carlins
Human
Human
Carlins

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 6:42 am

If you are usually horde, dont be discouraged that we are rolling alliance, its a nice change even for me.. and ive played horde since beta.. Lol
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:42 am

ya same here Carlins i really dont know diddly squat about ally so its a change for me but i am glad we are moving NE is useless
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:44 am

Ah now im sad Sad but whos gonna be the new guild master ?
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:53 am

Nice Smile. Gonna visit u there sometimes Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 1:12 pm

Alright. So far ALL i mean EVERYONEEE said it's freaking good and reminds them of konoha. Myself? I think this server is GREAT. It really is konoha!

We already got contantly around 8-16 people online. We have fun and leveling fast. We are working on gbank. Come join us. :^^:

We have lots of old veterans and such, so join us, it's great. Btw did i mention the latency is perfect and the uptime is amazing?
now you know.
Back to top Go down
Antigona
Demons
Demons
Antigona

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 7:31 pm

Ur forgetting meh !! xD jk, I already put my nickname on cube's topic !
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 8:07 pm

ya guys this server is amazing, i dont know how Konoha was cuz i wasnt in the family of DI yet but i am now its i love it
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyMon Aug 31, 2009 10:27 pm

so im gonna test this server out with my bro, if we like then we stay if not we go back to NE, or we could make it so that one computer is for NE another for this new one

I will be going as the name of Soultrin, and i am going to be a Human warlock, just like my first character i ever made on retail when i was like 10
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 12:38 am

Is there some nerfed class guys? or i can roll everything?
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:51 am

I see pretty much people from all the classes. I don't think there are any nerfs. =)
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:54 pm

rates ?
patch?
scripted instances ? :O
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 3:24 pm

Satanica wrote:
rates ?
patch?
scripted instances ? :O

higher then NE (extra says)
yes
Back to top Go down
Dwarfvader
Animals
Animals
Dwarfvader

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 5:15 pm

server kicks ass, nuff said. Altho it isnt over populated like NE it seems fine to me..lets get gear and be realm first to controll orgrimmar.
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 9:32 pm

Dwarfvader wrote:
server kicks ass, nuff said. Altho it isnt over populated like NE it seems fine to me..lets get gear and be realm first to controll orgrimmar.

Dudes, If Dwarfvader gives his seal of approval then it MUST be the shit. I will surely join ASAP.

-prada
Back to top Go down
Seksas
Human
Human
Seksas

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:03 am

IMOA iam gona join cuz we gona by ally >.> cheers

btw . to who /w for guild inv :?
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:06 am

Seksas wrote:
IMOA iam gona join cuz we gona by ally >.> cheers

btw . to who /w for guild inv :?

Possibly Sephie =D
Back to top Go down
Seksas
Human
Human
Seksas

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 12:21 am

imoa , he not online Neutral any other who online at moment can invite :? bounce
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:53 am

Seksas ask officers : Brumble(rush), Prent, Kekoz, me etc...
Back to top Go down
omfgcows
Demons
Demons
omfgcows

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 4:55 pm

so i caved and joined
using omfgwolves for now (dranei shaman)
once i roll it ill roll cows
does this mean everyone has officially moved?
wheres bigmikee? he staying on NE?
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/omfgcows
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm

idk where bigmike is i hope to see him here to, along with all the other of DI though I know not everyone will come
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 3:41 pm

Guys this totally sucks, i just rode into a horde camp without even thinking! i got destroyed.
Anyways back to what i wanted to say, well whats gonna be the new guild mount ?
Also, i feel as that we arnt the feared DI as we were on NE, i feel as if now we defeated warriors coming from battle all mangled up and trying to get back on our feet.

Also i need super help lvling, sorry if im being annoying about it i just dont know really where to go and what quests to do
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:34 pm

Lol slow down. We are not geared. We can't be feared with our greens/blues. Atm we are farming and waiting for more people to become tanks and healers. Then slowly we are going to do some serious raiding.
About the leveling, you will learn, don't worry, it's not so dificult and don't make it such a issue. If you need help - ask.
Once we get gear the server will wonder what hit them, because most of the time horde win battlegrounds and SW is not defended and org is never attacked, We CHANGE this.
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server EmptyFri Sep 04, 2009 4:51 pm

i'll heal if my priest hits 80 Very Happy
(dunno WHEN he hits 80 though xD)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We are moving to mmorpg4all server   We are moving to mmorpg4all server Empty

Back to top Go down

We are moving to mmorpg4all server
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next