Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

I can't believe I'm back here.

Go down 
+2
javo429704
Sepiin
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sepiin
Animals
Animals

I can't believe I'm back here. Empty
PostSubject: I can't believe I'm back here.   I can't believe I'm back here. EmptyThu May 12, 2016 5:23 pm

Hey Guys.. its been a while.

I guess a lot of you even forgot about that forum and our old times already.
I should actually introduce myself again, its me Sepiin that little Gnome Rogue that always tried to be better than any other Rogue on the server.
I even remember shivering when I once dueled that one Bloodelf Rogue (Qoo was his name if i remember correctly).

Maybe you don't even remember that would be kind of awkward.

OH WELL.
I just read through the whole forum looked at all of those awesome screenshots and really got some tears in my eyes.
Every name i read just brought back so many memories for me. Divine Intervention.. how long has it been 5 or 6 years already?

I can't believe how it still gives me goose bumps to see all of your names. Kekoz, Prada, Prentas, Kaizzer, Blut, Cube, Amfe, Ignazio, Spice and many many MANY more. (I feel like I should name whole AniWow right now)

The reason I'm here is that I just watched the old PvP videos of Haze on youtube (dunno how I got there, but it was worth)
I'd actually love to see somebody replying, how's Life? ยด
I really miss these old times.. I was even back in school when I played on Aniwow and now i got a Job and stuff.. time went by so fast.
If you guys still have old screenshots of the time on AniWoW I'd really appreciate if you could post them again cause most of them were deleted ;-(

Hopefully somebody will see this post... Hope you guys are all good and life changed in an even better way for you.
Be well old friends, seems like I'll never forget <3

Peace

Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe I'm back here.   I can't believe I'm back here. EmptyWed Aug 03, 2016 1:20 am

I'm probably the only one lingering around the forums, prada comes then dissapears for a while.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
javo429704
Nothing
Nothing

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe I'm back here.   I can't believe I'm back here. EmptyThu Sep 29, 2016 9:02 pm

wow, i was also seeing some pvp videos on youtube from Aniwow and i googled "aniwow" and watch this post Sepiin i dont know if you remember me im Javie used to be a Ret Pally, it has been like 6 years i have some good memories about playing wow with all of you guys even i was a Blood elf Pally and i was not with your guild Divine Intervention i had some much fun with all of you that server aniwow it felt like family we all knew each other and was really really fun im playing retail now and nothing like aniwow i miss those days. /salute /kiss and /hug for all you guys i hope you remember me..
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe I'm back here.   I can't believe I'm back here. EmptyThu Nov 17, 2016 7:34 am

sup guys
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe I'm back here.   I can't believe I'm back here. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 7:56 am

i feel like crying, when i remember aniwow :> how have you been guys? Smile
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe I'm back here.   I can't believe I'm back here. EmptyFri Mar 29, 2019 11:07 am

I know, i was reading old post and the old pics, brings back memories.
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe I'm back here.   I can't believe I'm back here. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 11:50 pm

I'm playing wow at https://www.wow-mania.com/ ally side, I'm in a guild called Fallen Angels, I'm an officer (high rank) in the guild, let me know if you wanna play and join. Its a great server.

I can't believe I'm back here. Capture
upload

I can't believe I'm back here. Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe I'm back here.   I can't believe I'm back here. EmptyFri Jan 17, 2020 3:54 pm

Hello,

I came here for the same reason - nostalgia

Great to see some of you lot are still active, I will miss them times, but I'm sure we are all leading better lives now.

Take care.
Back to top Go down
Ignazio
Animals
Animals

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe I'm back here.   I can't believe I'm back here. EmptyThu May 27, 2021 10:52 am

Hope everyone is doing great

Huge nostalgia here as well.. Konoha-Aniwow times where great

Going to start TBC Classic in Benediction US - Ally Side, as a Feral druid ofc Smile
If anyone wants to join, my battle tag is igg#1766

Warm greetings to everyone in the Divine Intervention family Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I can't believe I'm back here.   I can't believe I'm back here. Empty

Back to top Go down

I can't believe I'm back here.
Page 1 of 1