Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.

Go down 
    +4
    Jage
    Soultrin333
    kekr
    CUBEone
    8 posters
    AuthorMessage
    CUBEone
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    CUBEone

Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. Empty
    PostSubject: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 10:53 am

Who wants to farm Emblems of Conquest? We can do HOL several times, but we would need a tank a healer and dps.

I can be tank and DPS, but I would require atleast 2 healers if i tank because I dont have great tank gear. We need to do this daily so that everyone can start getting good gear, there's always atleast 5 people online every day and most of us just do nothing. So, who wants to do this with me? And I wont stop helping untill the whole guild is geared.
    Back to top Go down
    http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
    kekr
    Angels
    Angels
    kekr

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 12:01 pm

almost half guild is furious/deadly geared and the rest have pve and pvp gear.....raiding on magic is hard and farming all day is boooring....that's why all guild members do dailly bgs and arenas
    Back to top Go down
    CUBEone
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 2:26 pm

There's alot of guild members who are not fully geared.
    Back to top Go down
    kekr
    Angels
    Angels
    kekr

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:23 pm

for that we can make ulduar 10 man or 25 trash or naxx
    Back to top Go down
    CUBEone
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 3:26 pm

you guys wont even respond to the guild chat requesting for a group......today there was 12 DI online, only 1 was busy, and i asked if we could go to HOL and nobody responded. I feel like none of you want to help anyone but yourself.
    Back to top Go down
    kekr
    Angels
    Angels
    kekr

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 4:00 pm

if u didnt noticed that time 90% of the online ppl were in arena or bg....the different cities are because of lag spikes
    Back to top Go down
    CUBEone
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 5:31 pm

only 1 was in BG, I was always checking what you guys were doing.
    Back to top Go down
    Soultrin333
    Angels
    Angels
    Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:25 pm

Im almost always ready to go raiding man, I have my Lock for DPS and Tank is able to do trash 25 raids to Ulduar. The only times i probably wont be able to do raid is if im already doing one, im offline or if im trying to make money

But yea im 100% up for it

Like Im trying to get my tank fully geared there too.

but i would like to point out that recently HoL is bugged a bit and HoS is down so the only EoC raids we can do are
    HoL: 2-4 +2
    Azjol: 3 +2
    OldKingdom: 3-4 +2
    UK: 2 +2
    UP: 3-4 +2
    Gundrak: 2-5 +2

Like if we can do 1 full successful round of farms we can get anywhere from at least 15 to 22 not including the extra 2 EoC for each quest item we hand in. SO that would be like 27 to 34. Remember though this is if it all works out and this will take A LOT of time if we want to cover all of them.

With good well geared people the raid can be really quick. But since this is gonna be with people with bad gear this whole run can take like 2-3 hours maybe more

On the Up side if we can actually split up into 2 groups of 5 and then have a race on who can clear all of them the fastest that would be pretty fun Smile

Back to top Go down
    Jage
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Jage

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 6:45 pm

i got my pally I can do any (heal, DPS,and tank) cube give me a msg when ever you raid i'll try to make it.
    Back to top Go down
    Skulltis
    ArcAngels
    ArcAngels
    Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:38 am

ok here is my list...

Niade is able to tank naxx 10 and 25, 10man xt along with 25man trash havnt gotten farther then 10man XT on tank.

Silfarious can heal anything cuz im so uber geared..

i have dpsers but they are shit geared so not gonna list them... warn u as far as i know HoL is bugged at that fire guy, he will instant heal every few seconds.. unless they fixed
    Back to top Go down
    stefannix93
    Angels
    Angels
    stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 1:52 am

btw u forget that we have DI TANK
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.google.rs
    psihopats
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    psihopats

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:21 am

The flame guy Volkhan in HOL is fixed
    Back to top Go down
    Skulltis
    ArcAngels
    ArcAngels
    Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 2:31 am

ya but my tank better cuz i say so
    Back to top Go down
    Thierry
    Hands of GoD
    Hands of GoD
    Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptySat Jul 24, 2010 3:41 am

When Im online or not somehow specialy busy im totally up for farming! i need EoC damn much
    Back to top Go down
    Soultrin333
    Angels
    Angels
    Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 12:06 am

Since my bro doesnt go on forum much a relay info to i'll list what he has too

Me:
    Soultrin: My lock is uber geared, i usually come top 10 in pro pro raids and top 5 in average raids
    Hados: Im pretty sure Hados can do 10 man Ulduar. Im not really sure actually i havnt tested it but hes pretty well geared.

Bro:
    Frela: Frela is pretty well geared too and is a healer. Can heal pretty well on 25 man Naxx
    Frelo: Tank, can do EoCs and 10 man trash in Uld
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.   Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL. Empty

Back to top Go down

Emblems of Conquest farming in HOL.
    Page 1 of 1