Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

An appeal to all the veterans of DI!

Go down 
    +23
    Hatti
    psihopats
    Lemon
    Leeke
    Sephie
    Reign
    kaizzer
    kekr
    stefannix93
    Soultrin333
    Satanica
    ExtraPriest
    Tomdog
    Madurko
    Yukiez
    Bredwindy
    Spice
    Skulltis
    Jage
    CUBEone
    Prada
    Thierry
    Prentas
    27 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
    AuthorMessage
    Satanica
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Satanica

An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 3:02 pm

Magic sounds retarded *
    expecialy cuz still no 3.3.3a xD
    i wanna wear wrathful xD
    Back to top Go down
    ExtraPriest
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 11:20 pm

since ure not with us yet it means u've not diserved wrathfull! only furious for uuu!
    Back to top Go down
    Thierry
    Hands of GoD
    Hands of GoD
    Thierry

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:10 am

Magic-wow just rocks.
    Back to top Go down
    Prentas
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Prentas

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:04 am

Thierry wrote:
    Magic-wow just rocks.
    it doesnt rock pff...IT OWNS IT RULEZ IT PWNS IT KILLS IT DOMINATES - thats magic wow Wink
    Back to top Go down
    Thierry
    Hands of GoD
    Hands of GoD
    Thierry

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:41 pm

Prentas wrote:
    Thierry wrote:
    Magic-wow just rocks.
    it doesnt rock pff...IT OWNS IT RULEZ IT PWNS IT KILLS IT DOMINATES - thats magic wow Wink
    U wanna rep up from me?Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Skulltis
    ArcAngels
    ArcAngels
    Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 12:58 pm

maybe ill stop in soon but ive been addicted to AION
    Back to top Go down
    Prentas
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Prentas

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 2:08 pm

Thierry wrote:
    Prentas wrote:
    Thierry wrote:
    Magic-wow just rocks.
    U wanna rep up from me?Very Happy
    sure sweety, anytime.
    now back to topic, morfa get in here!
    Back to top Go down
    CUBEone
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    CUBEone

PostSubject: Wtf is wrong with DI?   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Where is DI? Nobody helps anyone anymore, while on Neverendless, anyone who came new to DI all would help and raid with each other to get gear to start pvp'ing together, here on Magic-wow I asked for a raid and all I got is "go pvp and get gear yourself" wtf is that? How are we suposed to progress if everyone is in their own PVP agenda. Everyone is in an Arena or BG's alone doing their stuff. I'm tired of this bullshit and it fucking bores the shit out of me. I remember when in Neverendless I would stop donig my stuff to help people do raids, shit I even passed T7 for them when I myself needed some pieces. If this keeps going I will quit Magic wow, I've only been 3 days in magic wow....
    Back to top Go down
    http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
    Soultrin333
    Angels
    Angels
    Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 6:02 pm

CUBEone wrote:
    Where is DI? Nobody helps anyone anymore, while on Neverendless, anyone who came new to DI all would help and raid with each other to get gear to start pvp'ing together, here on Magic-wow I asked for a raid and all I got is "go pvp and get gear yourself" wtf is that? How are we suposed to progress if everyone is in their own PVP agenda. Everyone is in an Arena or BG's alone doing their stuff. I'm tired of this bullshit and it fucking bores the shit out of me. I remember when in Neverendless I would stop donig my stuff to help people do raids, shit I even passed T7 for them when I myself needed some pieces. If this keeps going I will quit Magic wow, I've only been 3 days in magic wow....

See Cube, i had the exact same problem. Anyways if you want to raid then you need to get Emblems of Conquest, i dont know how far you are with your guy but if you ever need some EoCs im happy to help. Madrukoo and I also made some new friends with a PvE guild today and so we will now start to run Ulduar together in order to help each other out. Im not always on but if your on while im on then i'll try to help you get some gear Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Skulltis
    ArcAngels
    ArcAngels
    Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:22 pm

CUBEone wrote:

if it is like this then I am sorry I will not be coming
    Back to top Go down
    CUBEone
    Webmaster
    Webmaster
    CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 2:28 am

you should come Skull, hopefully DI will change once we're all there.
    Back to top Go down
    http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
    ExtraPriest
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:35 am

CUBEone wrote:

all i can say is taht u should be more active... i'am pissed off from ppl qqing when ehy are like 1`-2 hours online/ day...
    Back to top Go down
    ExtraPriest
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 7:37 am

Skulltis wrote:
    CUBEone wrote:

if it is like this then I am sorry I will not be coming

yes youre comming.. just u have to be enough active to avoid issues like cube has.....
    Back to top Go down
    Skulltis
    ArcAngels
    ArcAngels
    Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:02 am

we will see, Cube I hope your right
    Back to top Go down
    stefannix93
    Angels
    Angels
    stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:14 am

Yesterday we were 19 online in the guild at evening, also last week, I know that one day we were 9 veterans online. So cube u should be more active.
    Back to top Go down
    http://www.google.rs
    kekr
    Angels
    Angels
    kekr

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 8:57 am

ExtraPriest wrote:
    CUBEone wrote:

all i can say is taht u should be more active... i'am pissed off from ppl qqing when ehy are like 1`-2 hours online/ day...
    like u are more active lol lol! .....beer ftw drunken
    Back to top Go down
    ExtraPriest
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:05 am

ofc iam.. lmp my waterboy
    Back to top Go down
    Prentas
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Prentas

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:31 am

some say that the new guys arent active...some say they are. I think most of them are; ex : yesterday wojja invited me in a eoc farm raid and 4-5 guildies helped me test a guy who wanted to join di. Now you should come and see for yourself if you want a real answer PERIOD
    Back to top Go down
    Spice
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Spice

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 10:45 am

Seems like this is heading towards deep water, guys either straighten up or Im gonna have to close this thread for you, it comes down to all of you, member as leader.
    Back to top Go down
    kaizzer
    ArcAngels
    ArcAngels
    kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 11:59 am

ok i gave decided wether to come back to wow or not , after getting a freaking grilling from andy and cube for me to join >.> ( and then secretly while u 2 are gone desi ( aka miss persistant ) begging me to back to wow

AND SO I HAVE DECIDED

yes i will be back , but ill be back at july deffo

till then , chow XD
    Back to top Go down
    Reign
    Human
    Human

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 12:11 pm

Yes, I've joined and I'm already in the guild thanks. I'm just leveling now. Slowly, but surely. Smile

I've been sorta lurking the forums a bit and noticed that we have a reoccuring theme for "issues" that our guild has been dealing with.

"we dont' help each other enough"

We should change this attitude to "we should care more about each other" and less about "owning" our opponents and obtaining our own items so much.

If our guild is based on friendship this is how we have fun and obtain milestones together. Regardless if we have all pieces of T7 or T8 or whatever. If you're so focussed on your items think about it this way... when the server dies (and yes, all private servers eventually die Smile ), what happens to your items as well? That piece that you've worked so hard to get alone without the guild is now gone... BUT your guild will still be there. If you like going solo and doing things on your own then maybe DI is not for you. In the end... the items and PVPing doesn't make DI. It's the personalities and people that make it. Thats some food for thought.

Anyway, have fun and care for each other! Take the time to talk and don't ignore or flame each other.

Dinaro
    Back to top Go down
    Skulltis
    ArcAngels
    ArcAngels
    Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:04 pm

Ok I'll give it a shot I will be on around 11pm my time and its 3pm now so itl be awhile cuz i am at school till 10pm iight well Ill be on a new char cuz I cant seem to get or member my acc info at all
    Back to top Go down
    Prentas
    Fallen Angel
    Fallen Angel
    Prentas

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:16 pm

Reign wrote:
    Yes, I've joined and I'm already in the guild thanks. I'm just leveling now. Slowly, but surely. Smile

I've been sorta lurking the forums a bit and noticed that we have a reoccuring theme for "issues" that our guild has been dealing with.

"we dont' help each other enough"

We should change this attitude to "we should care more about each other" and less about "owning" our opponents and obtaining our own items so much.

If our guild is based on friendship this is how we have fun and obtain milestones together. Regardless if we have all pieces of T7 or T8 or whatever. If you're so focussed on your items think about it this way... when the server dies (and yes, all private servers eventually die Smile ), what happens to your items as well? That piece that you've worked so hard to get alone without the guild is now gone... BUT your guild will still be there. If you like going solo and doing things on your own then maybe DI is not for you. In the end... the items and PVPing doesn't make DI. It's the personalities and people that make it. Thats some food for thought.

Anyway, have fun and care for each other! Take the time to talk and don't ignore or flame each other.

Dinaro

and thats the exact reason why Di has survived until today and hopefully will survive in the future also.
    Back to top Go down
    Prada
    Admin
    Admin
    Prada

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 20, 2010 4:31 pm

You can only be a "pvp guild" once you've established yourself. Meaning, 95% of your guild mates are fully geared.

But until that time we need to support each other PVE wise so that we all get decent gears to worry about PvP'ing. And PvP'ing doesnt excuse anyone from helping others with greens or blues.

If we live by Dinaro's "friends come first mentality," we'll be at top of our game as we once did from our previous servers. In the end, it's more about long term friendships that matters and not instant gratification of pwning someone with leet gears, like what Din said about "temporary items and servers."
    Back to top Go down
    Soultrin333
    Angels
    Angels
    Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 9:48 pm

KNOW WHAT ALL THE BAD STUFF SAID BEFORE IS NOW CLEARED UP. WHAT I SAID BEFORE WAS HOW IT WAS BACK THEN, NOW IT IS AWESOME, RAIDED TODAY WITH GUILDMATES, NEW MEMBERS ARE PRETTY COOL AS WELL, I WISH I DIDNT HAVE SCHOOL SO I COULD PLAY FOR MORE THE 1-2 HOURS AND ALSO I WANNA SEE THAT ALL MEMBERS FROM DIVINE INTERVENTION THAT ARE CURRENTLY NOT PLAYING WOW FOR NO GOOD REASON TO GET THEIR BUTTS TO MAGIC, WE ARE SLOWLY CLIMBING TO THE TOP AGAIN AND WITH YOU'RE HELP THIS WILL GO BY MUCH FASTER

REMEMBER, VENI VEDI VECI, WE WILL COME, WE WILL SEE AND WE WILL CONQUER
    CAP LOCK= CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL
    also it makes everything seem more powerful Very Happy
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

An appeal to all the veterans of DI!
    Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next