Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

An appeal to all the veterans of DI!

Go down 
+23
Hatti
psihopats
Lemon
Leeke
Sephie
Reign
kaizzer
kekr
stefannix93
Soultrin333
Satanica
ExtraPriest
Tomdog
Madurko
Yukiez
Bredwindy
Spice
Skulltis
Jage
CUBEone
Prada
Thierry
Prentas
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

An appeal to all the veterans of DI! Empty
PostSubject: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 8:37 am

We have resurected (extra's credit) the guild on magic wow. It would be a great thing and i would be honored if all the veterans would join us! Please send this message to everyone you know, and if you/they need info etc, add ciprilinho to your msn/yahoo list. Also, if you play retail, we would be glad if you would visit us!

Yours, Prentas
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 10:12 am

Im connection to Prent!
Please guys our guild is getting into old rails, and were again starting to dominated as guild!
Join us and u wont regret.

-Best regards, Thierry!
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Who here from Magic WoW is on an Eastern Coast Time Zone? If so, what is your average ping?

Everyone who is on Eastern Time Zone please reply with your average ping.

Thanks,

-prada
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 pm

guess you would have to ask jage.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 1:56 am

CUBEone wrote:
guess you would have to ask jage.

cube, where are ya nowdays?
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:39 am

Prada wrote:
Who here from Magic WoW is on an Eastern Coast Time Zone? If so, what is your average ping?

Everyone who is on Eastern Time Zone please reply with your average ping.

Thanks,

-prada

Its not bad anywhere from 50ms to 150ms
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:07 am

I've been in my room Smile
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:08 am

Andy are u deciding to come back to WOW :O?
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:33 am

I'm thinking about it. If i do join, it wont be for another 2 weeks or so. I need din's help with patching and stuff (you know how much of a noob i am xD). Also, i wont be taking it to seriously, ill prolly hop on once in a while.

Btw, Din joined already but couldnt find you guys for an invite last night.
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:45 am

Din, whisp anyone of our Captains (Kekr,Extrapriest (GM),Extrapaladin(co-GM),Prentas,Koratos,Ripeer)
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 8:49 am

Tell Din to ask me on MSN I'll log on to invite him.
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 2:36 pm

I stated awhile ago that i was gonna be playing WoW period or atleast for a long time, ive just been hella busy with school. but maybe i over exagrated on the fact that i wont be playing anymore cuz i probly will eventually
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 9:25 am

Skulltis wrote:
I stated awhile ago that i was gonna be playing WoW period or atleast for a long time, ive just been hella busy with school. but maybe i over exagrated on the fact that i wont be playing anymore cuz i probly will eventually

We all will, I´ve quit like 4 times now, and started another 4 times ^^. It´s not the addiction to the game, it´s the addiction to the feeling of have so much fun within a subject that´s interesting ;p.

WoW for life!
Back to top Go down
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:23 pm

I've quitted 2 time Definitely and i come back like 2 month ago each times lol!
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:26 pm

ya i know everyone quits now and then itl probly be the same thing with me. i was just tired of not playing wiht the guild most of the time. well im in class cant talk to much
Back to top Go down
Yukiez
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 12:48 pm

http://www.ted.com/talks/jane_mcgonigal_gaming_can_make_a_better_world.html

U have explanation there Smile

its all about EPIC moments
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 1:27 pm

Bredwindy and Yukiez let's stick to the topic please. This thread is about a request for DI veterans to migrate to Magicwow. Let's not stray.
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:02 pm

Yea pls come to magic wow. would be great to have some more of the veterans there.
Nice to see you andy. Hope you come and join us. that would be awesome. Btw is din horde or ally, cause on ally there is someone called reigns, but we are horde
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:41 pm

idk, i will reinstall wow this weekend not sure if ill play cuz im busy but ill work on that part
Back to top Go down
Tomdog
Demons
Demons
Tomdog

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 4:13 am

would be nice for more veterans, these new guildies dont help at all. they pvp. thats all.
and just steal gold from gbank and dont pay it back.
to be honest, im not enjoying magic wow much.
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 5:28 am

Tomdog wrote:
would be nice for more veterans, these new guildies dont help at all. they pvp. thats all.
and just steal gold from gbank and dont pay it back.
to be honest, im not enjoying magic wow much.

idk how rare ure checking guild logs, but iam kicking ppl who are loners and dont do nothing at all.. and idk what do u want, but we cant like bam bam and be #1 in the server with doing 25 man raids and so on. we are quite new here... when i started gathering ppl to the server we was 3 there... nw we reach like 17 online... i would say we are doing gr8.. yesturday even tried to raid nax... little by little but we are growing and getting better and better, just be patient. look@ topic more veterans are going to come... means soon we will be able to graid all instances, bgs and mayby even sw time to time.
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 9:37 am

I totaly agree with Extra, he has the point and the new guildies arent so "out" they helped me more then once.
(like Yukie or Elm or Excelently[or how his name:D] are great ppl and other guys are nice also.)
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 11:53 am

just to warn yall I will be lvling a shaman when im done installing cuz today is my day off woot.

horde right?
Back to top Go down
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:15 pm

Skulltis wrote:
just to warn yall I will be lvling a shaman when im done installing cuz today is my day off woot.

horde right?

yea horde, magic wow realm
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 6:14 pm

iight i feel stupid though. I have my wow folders on my external hard drive, i just found this out after i reinstalled and updated lol wow i am an epic fail
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An appeal to all the veterans of DI!   An appeal to all the veterans of DI! Empty

Back to top Go down

An appeal to all the veterans of DI!
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: