Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

More PvE on Magic

Go down 
+10
psihopats
CUBEone
Prada
ExtraPriest
Johncreamer
Yukiez
kekr
Thierry
Leeke
Soultrin333
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

More PvE on Magic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 12:25 am

+1 for medival ranks. few of em sucks, but most of em are realy cool and would suit well

Archdemon -> Dread Lord -> Demon Lord -> Infernal -> Demon ->, Imp -> Slave -> Fallen One
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 4:44 am

Lol whats wrong with ranks...Very Happy ur guys making problem from nuthin
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 5:08 am

Guys try not the evolve the current question in to another insigniffitant matter, this thread´s about the guildraids, PvE, content clearing.
Not guildrankings e.t.c. If you wanna discuss that, try make another suggestion or poll thread.
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:26 am

Spice are u studying english linguistics or wtf? i dont understand u Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 05, 2010 10:35 pm

Spice wrote:
Guys try not the evolve the current question in to another insigniffitant matter, this thread´s about the guildraids, PvE, content clearing.
Not guildrankings e.t.c. If you wanna discuss that, try make another suggestion or poll thread.

Spice has a point.... I will make a new thread if thats cool with you all Smile

BUT WOW!!!! Raided today in HoL with Extra Prent and few other guys, did not turn out well

like i was leading and everyone kinda did their own thing, we need to get more unified if that makes sense. Like terrible terrible raid when it came to team work,
Since I am kinda few at being a raid leader dont really know how to handle a raid and also since it was with guild i felt like i couldnt be leader Neutral idk kinda like, "Oh guilds here lets have fun Very Happy" which is what i want but it lacked lots of seriousness I hope that tomorrow we will do batter in me being a better leader (hopefully) and group listening Smile

but anyways please guys when we waiting for someone please dont have a duel while you know you have mobs around you....

Also i would just like to know who would like to do EoC raids with me daily ? like parnters Smile

Also want to know how to add that Image thing to my posts, how Thierry has "TEEBEE"
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:31 pm

I reached lvl 80 today, o i hope we can do some guildraids soon Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Tomdog
Demons
Demons
Tomdog

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 07, 2010 6:41 pm

yes raids pl0x!
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 08, 2010 7:21 am

Soultrin333 wrote:
Spice wrote:

Spice has a point.... I will make a new thread if thats cool with you all Smile

BUT WOW!!!! Raided today in HoL with Extra Prent and few other guys, did not turn out well

like i was leading and everyone kinda did their own thing, we need to get more unified if that makes sense. Like terrible terrible raid when it came to team work,
Since I am kinda few at being a raid leader dont really know how to handle a raid and also since it was with guild i felt like i couldnt be leader Neutral idk kinda like, "Oh guilds here lets have fun Very Happy" which is what i want but it lacked lots of seriousness I hope that tomorrow we will do batter in me being a better leader (hopefully) and group listening Smile

but anyways please guys when we waiting for someone please dont have a duel while you know you have mobs around you....

Also i would just like to know who would like to do EoC raids with me daily ? like parnters Smile

Also want to know how to add that Image thing to my posts, how Thierry has "TEEBEE"
GO Proflie -> Signature > and add here some text or if u want put link of images HERE" border="0" alt=""/>
Back to top Go down
Yukiez
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:15 pm

BUMP

Ulduar 25 have been released. And ranked members are still lvling or spaming btgs
I srsly need gear from there , and not only me
..few other guys that ive talked about pve situation or situation in general(in guild dat is)

So pls reconsider about teaming up with other guilds.
If u choose to do so, we are gonna ask around and see wich one fits our time zone etc.

Since Extra haz been off quite abit lately ,i want other officers/ppl oppinion. And pls dont give me that crap "this is pvp guild only" "big raids are imposible to do with this or that" "we tryed HoL and it didnt worked"

Ive led naxx raids couple of times in /lfgh and it went well.Practice makes perfect.

Some classes/ppl might not need this but mages srsly do.
Back to top Go down
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 12, 2010 3:25 pm

Yukiez wrote:
BUMP

Ulduar 25 have been released. And ranked members are still lvling or spaming btgs
I srsly need gear from there , and not only me
..few other guys that ive talked about pve situation or situation in general(in guild dat is)

So pls reconsider about teaming up with other guilds.
If u choose to do so, we are gonna ask around and see wich one fits our time zone etc.

Since Extra haz been off quite abit lately ,i want other officers/ppl oppinion. And pls dont give me that crap "this is pvp guild only" "big raids are imposible to do with this or that" "we tryed HoL and it didnt worked"

Ive led naxx raids couple of times in /lfgh and it went well.Practice makes perfect.

Some classes/ppl might not need this but mages srsly do.

/agree
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 13, 2010 6:36 pm

HELL YES!!!!
Man i love PvE cus im just so bored of battlegrounds, like world PvP is much better anyways...Anyways i completly agree in doing Ulduar raids, i just got my t8 helm and have my t8 chest so im almost to about 4200 gs which is usally the minimal requirenment to join a 10 man Ulduar raid, from there i will work on to get to 25 man Ulduar

Also reason why HoL failed when guild tryed to do it is cus of people goofing off and not taking anything seriously, like running around in their duels while there were mobs around.

I agree kinda with teaming up with another guild but i would like to hear the information about them first

Yukie if you ever need a raid member you can count on me, if im online lol
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 7:34 am

Soultrin333 wrote:
HELL YES!!!!
Man i love PvE cus im just so bored of battlegrounds, like world PvP is much better anyways...Anyways i completly agree in doing Ulduar raids, i just got my t8 helm and have my t8 chest so im almost to about 4200 gs which is usally the minimal requirenment to join a 10 man Ulduar raid, from there i will work on to get to 25 man Ulduar

Also reason why HoL failed when guild tryed to do it is cus of people goofing off and not taking anything seriously, like running around in their duels while there were mobs around.

I agree kinda with teaming up with another guild but i would like to hear the information about them first

HoL failed only cuz extra was lagin like hell and we have pvp gear which sucks in pve
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 10:32 am

psihopats wrote:
Soultrin333 wrote:
HELL YES!!!!

HoL failed only cuz extra was lagin like hell and we have pvp gear which sucks in pve

+1 ... 1.6k ms is NOT L33t FOR WOW! + sorrry for not being online for a while.. today had one of the final exams so had to prepear for ti.. next one iam having is on tuesday.. ill start prepearing for it at sundauy probably ... and after it ill have some free time cuz the next one will be at the begining of the summer.... so please have it on ur mind
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 14, 2010 9:02 pm

psihopats wrote:

Sure there was the lag and the pvp gear but you guys still duel and played around when there were mobs around, also i remember that Extra wanted to try something that hot us all killed..... im only still upset about it cus that was the first time i got to lead in a Graid, even if it was only 5 people. Now i feel like im the "bad guy" cus i was the only serious one there (besides maybe Kerk) while you guys were having fun and play, i was nagging you guys to get inline
Back to top Go down
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:07 am

Soultrin333 wrote:
psihopats wrote:

Sure there was the lag and the pvp gear but you guys still duel and played around when there were mobs around, also i remember that Extra wanted to try something that hot us all killed..... im only still upset about it cus that was the first time i got to lead in a Graid, even if it was only 5 people. Now i feel like im the "bad guy" cus i was the only serious one there (besides maybe Kerk) while you guys were having fun and play, i was nagging you guys to get inline

We were very careful when dueling so we wont pull mobs and we didnt... i think when we were trying to kill mobs everyone did the best they could, but as i already said gear and lags faild us
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:19 pm

well we are clearly talking about 2 different raids then, anyways,
today i lead a raid again and it was bumpy at the beginning and i was being a naggy bitch again but we managed to get through Gundraks pretty well actually. So i will now stop complaining about that one time cus this time we did really well and i was pretty happy

Anyways im now going to be trying to hold EoC Graids whenever im on in order to help people that are interested in PvE such as myself get better gear in order to participate in other raids.
Like i know that some people in the guild already know how to do all the EoC raids so thats good but others dont really know so im going try to teach them now Razz
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 4:59 pm

Tell amfe to delete Cubetwo u_u I might join you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 7:01 pm

CUBEone wrote:
Tell amfe to delete Cubetwo u_u I might join you guys.

She can't she forgot the info.or else I would of had it.
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 15, 2010 11:28 pm

ok so Cube new name can be

Cubesquared lol
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 12:58 am

Nm I'm in with old account, Cubetwo is guild master of Divine I( with I not L)ntervention lol.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More PvE on Magic   More PvE on Magic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

More PvE on Magic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2