Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Spice I need a list

Go down 
+2
Spice
CUBEone
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

Spice I need a list Empty
PostSubject: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 8:41 am

I need a list of DI in retail that are in your server.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 9:02 am

Surething.

Éz/Èz = Spice
Zarrior = Saw
Vipercut = Elexxa
Wákká/satanyc/Krakzorn= Xulzai
Amfe/Amfelock = Amfelock
Atheizt = Amfetcho
Icelemontea/Lemontea = Ice, though he left us :,<..
Préntas or Prentas = Prentas, though he quit/break
Madurko = Madurko reached lvl 15 ^^
Hatti = Hatti or something, just a lill hello char
Lithirra = Kaizzer and his friend

Those are the ones i´ve got on my mind atm.

142 members in the guild, about 100 different accounts.

#1 PvP guild kazzak, both horde and ally Very Happy
#7th Misery bg
# 62 Europa
#109 world wide Very Happy

Quick EDIT:

I just left the guild. Xulzai stole leader, and he´ve invited alot of shit players lately. he can GLHF.
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 11:37 am

how did that happened?
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 12:52 pm

Don't count me I just visited them about 3+ months ago.
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptyFri Feb 19, 2010 10:00 pm

yes spicey i did but not bcuz of u , i just dont like the attitude towards me of some of the players in the guild

nway im playing mainly on Icelol now he's 30 as for now already honor capped cant wait till he's gonna be 60 in High Warlord gear :O
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:40 am

Lemon wrote:
yes spicey i did but not bcuz of u , i just dont like the attitude towards me of some of the players in the guild

nway im playing mainly on Icelol now he's 30 as for now already honor capped cant wait till he's gonna be 60 in High Warlord gear :O

Yeah, sad storry, but some fairytales aren´t suppose to end happy. kinda like myself Smile

and yeah, twinks = AWESOME! <3
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 4:49 am

Spice wrote:
Lemon wrote:

Yeah, sad storry, but some fairytales aren´t suppose to end happy. kinda like myself Smile

and yeah, twinks = AWESOME! <3

Quote for Cube: Well I know Xulzai IRL, he made the guild originally, called Crackheads united, it was a casual little shit pvp guild, tops 30 members. 10 online, non with good experience really, or so, just scrubs tbh. then he went away from wow for 2 weeks, so i logged his character and gave myself leader, I made a website among with forums for the guild, "Digital-Insanity.wowstead.com" or smthn. I recruited, made a name for the guild spoke with all skilled players serverwide. and durring time, the other pvp guilds fell apart, and we grew quite frequently, now we have about 140 members/100 different accs.
I´ve been semi active last 5 days, though i logged every now and then, when I logged in the last time, I noticed that there was alot of shit players in the guild, new players that I personally declined via our recruitment page on the website. Xulzai had invited all of em (more or less) 1500 rating highest exp, not even full furious, and we´re @ wrathful now... When you´re the #1 PvP guild, you have to be representing and to display a certain quality level, just like the Old Divine Intervention, but when xulzai did all this he lowers the guild in everyones eyes.
Additionally, when I checked the guildlist for him, was gonna speak with him about it, I noticed that he´d logged my character, and now we had 8 different guildleaders... That was it, he "reclaimed" the guild in his sense... And I cant stand it, when my name is the one @ stake, i´ve been speaking to hundreds and hundres players to create what we had. So I took my package, and left.

It wassnt like he was gonna change it back either, or nothing like that.
The guild is based on a democracy system, but all systems needs some one to monitor em, that´s the Guild leaders job, not an entire board.

Maybe I´ll recreate a new guild, since I know how to and I know the major pvp population.
Maybe I´ll quit.
Maybe I´ll reclaim leader, if the guild wishes it.

That´s the 3 opptions im considering atm.
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 7:50 am

[quote="Spice"]

Maybe I´ll recreate a new guild, since I know how to and I know the major pvp population.
[/quote
any place for twinks in the guild ? :O
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:07 am

Why dont you just make DI, and not put another name on it.
Back to top Go down
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:03 am

Cry Sad((
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 9:48 am

[quote="Lemon"]
Spice wrote:

[/quote
any place for twinks in the guild ? :O

Yes, that wouldn´t be to hard to organize a twink in the guild.

and Cube we´ve tried it already. Divine Intervention is actually existing, as a guild name, both horde and ally side wise. But no one´s interested in that name, since it´s a spell, every one @ the server flames the name :/..

Alrdy tried it..

Anyhow seems like the guild´s rolling on without me.
But we´ll see in the near future how well it goes along with Xulzai as a leader. Smile
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list EmptySat Feb 20, 2010 8:16 pm

Alex,i told you something,stop with boys games"look my pipi is bigger then yours"......just get your ass back or ill come and kick you in da balls Very Happy

P.S.-its not the end,im sure Xulzai ans Spice will solve the rl problem(main reason for all this drama)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Spice I need a list   Spice I need a list Empty

Back to top Go down

Spice I need a list
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW Retail.-
Jump to: