Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter

Go down 
+3
Thierry
Lemon
Xulzai
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Xulzai
Demons
Demons
Xulzai

Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:45 pm

if u want to start wow .. this is ur chance, i want to level a hunter to lvl 80 fast and clean, we take lvl 60 in 3 - 5 days easy, Paying Sáw to boost us thru stuff, if he doesnt got time im paying some random dude,

You Gain

*Fast leveling*
*500 G and 14 Slot Bags*
*invite to the Retail DI Guild*
*Alot of fun with Huin the crackhead:D*
*a chance to play with the swedish side of the guild:)*

When u actually hit lvl 80 u will get gear quite fast ( especially if u join my runs lol u get everything u need Very Happy )

heres ur chance dont miss it Smile

/ Kazzak Eu Horde

Last edited by Xulzai on Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lemon
Demons
Demons

Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:58 pm

i lol'ed xD

, u need to pay saw to do it ? <3
Back to top Go down
Xulzai
Demons
Demons
Xulzai

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:40 am

Lemon wrote:
i lol'ed xD

, u need to pay saw to do it ? <3

takes alot of time Sad and gold doesnt really matter to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:00 am

Yeah i thnik he ment gold not real money :p
Back to top Go down
Xulzai
Demons
Demons
Xulzai

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 1:18 am

hehe Very Happy

i wants huntard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Offeh
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Offeh

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 5:33 am

if only i'v had a new job lol XD
Back to top Go down
huin
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 11:23 am

Can help with boosting (for free) but want a boost to 1800 for weapon :p
Back to top Go down
Xulzai
Demons
Demons
Xulzai

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:15 pm

huin wrote:

haha Very Happy:D
Back to top Go down
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 8:11 pm

huin wrote:

I can boost you with any classes Smile!
Back to top Go down
huin
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 10:14 pm

Bredwindy wrote:
huin wrote:

I can boost you with any classes Smile!

Im useally to stoned/drunk to pay any attention in arena xD

Did well with lemon tonight tho Very Happy

Come kazzak eu horde do level with xulzai , he can log my account from 6am-8pm monday-friday Very Happy can spec feral and faceroll all outland dungeons
Back to top Go down
Xulzai
Demons
Demons
Xulzai

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:46 am

still wtb Tripple exp. lvl 1 hunter doesnt help me that much Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Xulzai
Demons
Demons
Xulzai

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:02 am

Retail wow is the good shiet guys! private realm is lika another game! santa Join up raaawr we will support u and help u get loot very fast!

edit : and no u do not have to buy all 3 games directly.!
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 11:16 am

Xulzai wrote:
Retail wow is the good shiet guys! private realm is lika another game! santa Join up raaawr we will support u and help u get loot very fast!

UR SO GREEDY!
Back to top Go down
Xulzai
Demons
Demons
Xulzai

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 2:45 pm

Spice wrote:
Xulzai wrote:

UR SO GREEDY!

U SMELL MILKYWAY CHOCOLATE
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter   Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter Empty

Back to top Go down

Retail wow... Leveling support 3x Exp. Just got the urge to level a hunter
Page 1 of 1