Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Please post your IRL stats =)

Go down 
+4
huin
Madurko
Xulzai
Spice
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

Please post your IRL stats =) Empty
PostSubject: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 1:27 pm

So I thought that you could post a picture of you along with some information about you, interests e.t.c.
Just so everyone can get to know eachother.

Im Alex, 18 years old, lives in Sweden.

I love to workout, cuz im a fanboy of Arnold Scharwzenegger.
I´ve been workingout since i was 13 years old.
I love to party and get badly wasted.... (lol)
I also plays wow as u might know '-.-'
erm, im Irl friend with "koomjölk, Vipercut, Satanýc and Sáw"

THats me and heres a picture of me Surprised

[img][/img][img]Please post your IRL stats =) 9926_110[/img]
Back to top Go down
Xulzai
Demons
Demons
Xulzai

PostSubject: Re: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:03 pm

Hai my name is Marcus and im from sweden , im 19 yo Satanyc ingame Smile

when im not playing wow i sit at Alex place and punch him in the nuts. Very Happy
i like doing most of the things in the world. u can call me the YESMAN Very Happy ( no im not up for gaysex :< )
im the type of guy who dont give a shit Razz and i got the most sick humor in the world ( yes i would laugh if i see 2 goats making sounds )
the thing i love most in the world is watching movies and trying to get fat Smile
im friend with ez , koomjölk , saw and vipercut irl. and we are a crazy bunch of people lol Very Happy santa

Pic of me Very Happy

Please post your IRL stats =) Barack11

also had to post this lol me and alex gettin drunk .. Very Happy

Please post your IRL stats =) Party_10
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:21 pm

Hi im Madurko ingame, the most famous feral Druid on Kazzak in like 6 months Very Happy,
My real name is Jens and my Nickname Öffler Very Happy and im 15years old (16 in not even 2 months Razz).
My Hobbys are:

- Playing Basketball
- Playing Guitar
- Going out with friends and makeing Partys xD
- Playing WoW ofc.
- Farming posts on our Guild forum xD
- And so on... Razz

Idk any Guild Member irl Sad

Oh and I forgot to say I live in Germany in a village called Iggelheim, in Rheinland-Pfalz Very Happy

I dont have a picture atm but maybe I will make one if I can find a camera Very Happy
Back to top Go down
huin
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 2:46 pm

hi im huin the lol! kin im from devon uk i live by myself (freedoooom) My real name is steve or sven w/e you prefer don't care ;p and im 23
My hobbies are
Wow
Trailer park boys
Liquor
Weed
Magic mushrooms
Music
Old ECW wrestling before it went wank and floppy like a horse cock

Old pic of me when i was 20

Please post your IRL stats =) Moi10
Back to top Go down
ElexxaSlashVipercut
Animals
Animals

PostSubject: this is vipercut   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 5:02 pm

YO wadup my name is Danne and im 18 years old. Im living in sweden in a small shittown named Vollsjö , im irl mate with satanyc , saw , Èz and koomjölk .we all live in the same town. town? u can call it a village. Anyways i like to party , mostly drinking beer and vodka redbull , jägermeasiter and shit. i like the drinkning to much that i mostly just pass out on the table nothing unussual. i also like to just hang out with homies , chill out with a joint or playing wow on a lan with the other nerdmigos from vollsjö wich we are doing kinda often atm ^^

listening to : punk/rock , hardrock , rock , techno and rap

my biggest intrests are :

*Chicks with the perfect ass and tits =)

* Huge partys

* drinking beer

* Awesome movies = from horror to comedy like all the Jim carrey movies. he is the fucking KING of comedy

* weed

* chill out with homies

* cars and motorbikes , also love to drive everything that goes fast

* lay on the beach at the summer and drinking beer (even better if its a vacation to a awesome country)

[atleast what i can get on mind atm]

here is a pic of me , CHEERS buttfuckers afro

[img][/img][img]Please post your IRL stats =) Jeeeee14[/img]

// Viper
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptyThu Sep 24, 2009 7:22 pm

Spice there is an introduction section of DI in the main page, thats for all of DI. You could just make a Thread in there for DI Retail introductions.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 9:45 am

CUBEone wrote:
Spice there is an introduction section of DI in the main page, thats for all of DI. You could just make a Thread in there for DI Retail introductions.

Yes ofcourse, though the ones who´ve made introductions alrdy are ingame guiding people where to navigate on the forums to get to the "retail" section, so for now it will just confuse the newcomers, but i will have it in my mind untill next time!
Thank you for the poke though!
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 10:55 am

Dude Spice! ahhahaah sleeping in class with the book in front. That's classic, i used to do that myself lol.
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 12:32 pm

Prada wrote:
Dude Spice! ahhahaah sleeping in class with the book in front. That's classic, i used to do that myself lol.

Hahahah yeah xD it was this terms first Advanced History class, 2.8 hours straight borring history, and i just thought" a lill nap wont hurt anyone" but apparently some one had the camera ready xD

But u gotta admit, it´s damn nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptyFri Sep 25, 2009 2:18 pm

Thierry, da Harvestah
ME:
I love big boobs.
I love partys.
I love Sasha.(a girl)
I love Grassel(Richard - my best friend IRL)
I love football/soccer.
I love WoW.
I love Diablo 1/2/3
I love Divine Intervention.
I love the world.
I love.
Thats me Thierry Robert/Rob/Bob
Please post your IRL stats =) Mf23316465743b188aa186f
Back to top Go down
Xulzai
Demons
Demons
Xulzai

PostSubject: Re: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) EmptySat Sep 26, 2009 6:47 am

Hi bob
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please post your IRL stats =)   Please post your IRL stats =) Empty

Back to top Go down

Please post your IRL stats =)
Page 1 of 1