Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions

Go down 
+8
Enigmatist
Blueheart
CUBEone
ProLamer
Skulltis
Madurko
Amfe
Soultrin333
12 posters
AuthorMessage
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions Empty
PostSubject: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 7:41 pm

ok 1. is he always this strick or is he just always in a bad mood ?
2. Does he sometimes just ban ppl for stupid reasons ?
3. Is he Alliance or Horde and what race?
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:11 pm

1.yea he is always in bad mood,couse he is ugly fat mother fucker
2.he always ban ppl for stupid reason,real abusers still playing
3.he is draenei
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 8:19 pm

Short: Blackswann fails Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptySun Aug 16, 2009 9:28 pm

oooh ok thanks Afm, yea i can see him being like a 45 year old guy whos having relationship problems with his wife or something
Hmmmm i was expecting him to be a Night Elf if Alley and like a Bloodelf if horde, both of course i expect them to be female for ovious reasons ;D

lol if he saw this we'd be fuck
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 1:17 am

well i think he is around is 40s, um far as problems with his wife probly or he is just being a total fuck head thats my opinion
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:41 pm

true, there are gamers that are always on the look out to piss off others Razz
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:43 am

that is very very true, i say this cuz i used to do this a few times
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:21 am

pissing ppl off is only fun on halo or something, i have an 70% avoidance rate on halo 3 lol
Back to top Go down
ProLamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 12:59 pm

I doubt Blackswann has a wife. Imo he has no real life thou.. : )
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 1:45 pm

acctuatly he does have a wife her name is Danielle i know cuz i used to be a part of staff and his wife bought me a 30$ headset i think his wife is the controlling on in the relationship and he has to find ways to take out his anger and he does it on his servers players
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 4:06 pm

If he's using the money from the donated players to his personal use then he is Illegally hosting a server.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 6:41 pm

well that acctuatly may be true id have to do some research from Aaliyah
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyTue Aug 18, 2009 10:01 pm

another thing which i dont understand, why doesnt Blizzard just type into google, "free wow servers", i know it would be bad if they did but they know that there are private severs and crap so why not be direct. this is one of those things were your surprized that the person didnt think of it themselvs but still happy they didnt
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 12:25 am

well soul here is the thing, blizzard can only shut down servers that are stationed in the US due to there law that the established some time ago, as for example Scapegamming or as it used to be called before it got shut down cuz it was stationed in California WoWScape. now that servers host or what ever is in Germany so Blizzard technically can't do anything about it. and plus even if a server is hosted in the USA if the server is underpopulated blizzard wont touch them but if the server came to like what we have in NE they would shut it down immediatly with no hesitation.
Back to top Go down
Blueheart
Animals
Animals
Blueheart

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyWed Aug 19, 2009 4:42 am

I wondered why Blackswann and the other GMs absolutely HATE DI Sad . Well, first of all Blackswann is 47, I think when I saw he is from the USA (California or something). I don't want to say anything more ,cuz I'm in real ambition and relations with BMs and GMs about my BM app.
Wish me luck ! clown
P.S - I didn't mean to offend anyone with what I said.
Back to top Go down
Enigmatist
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 6:28 am

I believe alot of people hate DI referring to the GMs and above is because we are very quick to be the first successful players to do things. Raid Bosses, other faction raids and everything else. When you have taken time to look around at PUG raids most of them fail. When we do a raid we have one healer. They have 3 or 4. When other people do other faction raids the allies stomp them after the first wave.

In short we are raising the bar of how people play on this server. I believe we have a realm first if I'm not mistaken of a SP DK and SP Rogue. After ours, others popped up.

Add all that with us being a very dignified and feared Guild in other player's eyes.... I believe this is why they hate us.
-
On a side note - I don't think Bobby is a bad guy. He just demands a bit more respect than what we want to give.
Whelp. Time to goto work. L8z.
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 12:43 pm

i don't hate GMs xD

i generaly dislike Mentaly "backwater" ppl and Assholes xD
Back to top Go down
Prentas
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Prentas

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 3:16 pm

hes the previous owner of toxic wow ( it got closed )
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:04 pm

Enigmatist wrote:
I believe alot of people hate DI referring to the GMs and above is because we are very quick to be the first successful players to do things. Raid Bosses, other faction raids and everything else. When you have taken time to look around at PUG raids most of them fail. When we do a raid we have one healer. They have 3 or 4. When other people do other faction raids the allies stomp them after the first wave.

In short we are raising the bar of how people play on this server. I believe we have a realm first if I'm not mistaken of a SP DK and SP Rogue. After ours, others popped up.

Add all that with us being a very dignified and feared Guild in other player's eyes.... I believe this is why they hate us.
-
On a side note - I don't think Bobby is a bad guy. He just demands a bit more respect than what we want to give.
Whelp. Time to goto work. L8z.

You're pretty observant Enig, and you've hit the nail on the head. We are always hated because we are good at what we do. We dont kiss ass and we sometimes can be egotisitcal and we are also demanding when it come's to guild expectation and recruitments. So when a member gets kicked they get vindictive and they pass on that hatred to others who already hate us cuz we own them in pvp, wsg, raids and so on.

-Andy
Back to top Go down
Antigona
Demons
Demons
Antigona

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:35 pm

Thats why i Made this signature : '' Check signature please ^^ " (this is not offtopic, since im following Prada's and Enigmalist's idea ^^ )

Cheers
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 5:39 pm

hahaha anti xD
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions EmptyThu Aug 20, 2009 11:12 pm

lol anti, that should be like at least 100 points Smile
also prentas, toxic wow was the server i used to play on, was awesome. Oh do you know theres a new toxic wow ????
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions   So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions Empty

Back to top Go down

So i have been hearing a lot about Blackswann and have some questions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: