Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Warriorknigh
Demons
Demons

Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault Empty
PostSubject: Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault   Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 6:05 pm

Andy and I talked about DI borrowing money and sometimes not returning the same amount of money you borrowed....I just wanted to make a rule about this.

If you borrow money from the guild you must do anything to return the same amount of money to the guild..Also don't put useless items in the guild bank...If you put items in the bank check the bank every now then if its there or not...Please don't leave it in the guild bank that is just a waste of space. If anyone has any questions please say so.
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault   Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:06 pm

agreed to that.. the vault is not a money-gifter is a temporary help which should be returned
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault   Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 7:30 pm

totally agree with that. Btw I took 6k from the guild bank for profession like a week ago. I returned like 2k. I will return the other 4k when i got it Very Happy. Im poor since the prisms deck trick doesnt work anymore xD
Back to top Go down
Warriorknigh
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault   Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 8:50 pm

When to get Jage to agree to this Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault   Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 9:25 pm

Well thats only natural, i took 1k cus im trying to get a mount for 20k so im gonna pay back as soon as i can
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault   Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 10:53 pm

Gabe this is how the guild bank should be: Basiclly return what you take.
Back to top Go down
Warriorknigh
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault   Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault EmptySat Aug 01, 2009 5:13 am

You should have told me that Will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault   Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault Empty

Back to top Go down

Relating to the guild borrowning money from the vault
Page 1 of 1