Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Guild Bank Fault

Go down 
+3
Prada
Jage
Carlins
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Carlins
Human
Human
Carlins

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 12:58 am

I have a serious problem with the guild bank. As some of you may not know I like to put together a carefully reasoned argument.

My problem is that at the lower ranks you can only access one tab, and in that tab you are able to take out 500 things. You can not access any other tabs at all, this makes no sense at all.
First of all 500 is way overdoing it and there is a risk of getting cleared out by a disgruntled guild member. I also can see myself never needing to take out 500 items at anytime at all, I mean its nice that you trust us enough to do this but its still to much.
Second, being able to access one tab is just a hassle on many occasions. I have had the trouble of asking guild members to help me out and get some mats from a tab I could not access. I don't think I need to list some examples.
I have a few suggestions that can make this a bit better. Instead of one tab, give us all the tabs (Not probation).. and don't give us 500 item limit. Item limit should vary on which rank you are... Ill make a text visual to explain it more.

Rank | Tabs | Gold Withdraw | Item withdraw (From all tabs) |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Probation | None | None | None |
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Initiate | All | 1000 | 1 |
Angel | All | 3000 | 5 |
Archangel | All | 6000 | 15 |
Hand of God | All | 12000 | 30 |
Guild Master | ∞ | ∞ | ∞ |

(When posting it, it deleted all the spaces and fuck it im not filling them in again)

This is just a rough idea of that I think it should be, I also think there should be more ranks, but thats another post at an other time. Dont take this to seriously but please consider it.
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 8:52 am

You bring up a very good issue. We never really got around properly setting up the guild bank. I like the distribution u have come up with. If no one have any objections, I will modify access on guild bank later today.
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 9:48 am

I also want to add that this is an "Honor System" so that means whatever you TAKE out, you MUST PUT IN at a later time.

-prada
Back to top Go down
Rush
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Rush

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:23 am

I agree to change it a bit, i think that Hand of God shouldnt let take almost all money from gbank, like theres should be limit for Hand of God aswell..

Keep up good ideas ;P
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 10:47 am

I think that this thing about all members getting access to all tabs is not a very good idea.
How about
Initiate/Angel get half of the tabs. Archangel/Hand Of god get all the tabs. Recruiter first rank gets none.
About the item limit. The numbers are ok. Just the thing about all ranks getting from all tabs.
Back to top Go down
Carlins
Human
Human
Carlins

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 2:08 pm

I don't agree with that Kekozkii. Can you explain why you think this is a bad idea? As probation you want to test them and see if they are trustworthy and all that shit. Once they get a rank up you can trust them a little more, and they only have the ability to take one item from each tab, not much of a loss if the turn on us.

If we only have half of the tabs, again that is a massive hassle. There is no point! Many Many Many times i needed gems.. and couldent get any, Many many many times I needed mats, and couldent get any. Saving 3-4 tabs for high ranks? Sure it would be a nice thing to look forward to, but you still end up spending 2 thousand gold on something you can get out of the guild bank that is just going to sit there.
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:55 am

Good point there mate. Officers should have limits. I agree here.
I like the design of it. However lets not forget
Quote :
I also want to add that this is an "Honor System" so that means whatever you TAKE out, you MUST PUT IN at a later time.

Lets pray this will work out. Because seriously. It would be the perfect guild bank.

I like you Carlins, your system is fabulous!
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 8:19 am

Quote :
I thought it was allways like this :O Razz
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 3:52 pm

It still is, im just reminding people to help pitch in as well.
Back to top Go down
Antigona
Demons
Demons
Antigona

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault EmptyMon Jul 27, 2009 4:01 pm

No, no Im not agree with anyone ! .
I will take out all the items from the GB and then transfer to another account , then delete antigona's and dissapear by hiding in the name of Pancho Juarez, proud member of the alliance taco eater humans !!
Okay, returning to reality ... I really hope that the honor system work, thanks there Prada and Carlins made a great work on exposing his point of view and to all, u guys really demonstrate why DI is a family ^^!

Cheers
Pancho Juarez, Taco Eater
Antigona Shadowsong, Rogue hunter!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guild Bank Fault Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guild Bank Fault   Guild Bank Fault Empty

Back to top Go down

Guild Bank Fault
Page 1 of 1