Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D

Go down 
+2
Kekozkii
Spice
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D Empty
PostSubject: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:07 am

Here´s the first intro scene from the upcoming video (spice productions proudly presents:)

Or well yeah, it´s not a trailer, more of a preview Wink

Please leave feedback, thoughts about what u think that i should change/remove/inpant.
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:09 am

Umm what? You already posted in media. WoW general fits more too.
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:12 am

Kekozkii wrote:
Umm what? You already posted in media. WoW general fits more too.
Yeah I just noticed Wink Im kinda worn out for the day Wink

+ yeah it will be mostly Battlegrounds/World PvP
+ And maybe some Arena fotage, Duels as well, between some of the server´s top ranked teams, players and so on Wink
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 10:16 am

Looking forward to it. A little minus, youtube screws things up. It lowers the quality and sometimes changes songs that are copyrighted. And also doesn't accept long videos. So you decide whenever it's gonna be stream or not. xD
Anyway good luck, come to forums and say some hi's more offtenly xP
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 2:03 pm

Oh god! I cant wait Smile
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 3:18 pm

Looks like its gonna be great. How did u do those effects and all`? I have no idea how to do such things Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 4:11 pm

Kekozkii wrote:
Looking forward to it. A little minus, youtube screws things up. It lowers the quality and sometimes changes songs that are copyrighted. And also doesn't accept long videos. So you decide whenever it's gonna be stream or not. xD
Anyway good luck, come to forums and say some hi's more offtenly xP

Yeah Smile That´s true, but when the movie is done, ill publish on www.Warcraftmovies.com, so in other words i´ll add alot more mirrors for both stream, download and HQ versions Wink but thx, its rly nice to get creative feedback <3

Thierry wrote:
Oh god! I cant wait =D
Thank you man Very Happy I hope i will make it as good as it is in my mind, i´ve got like all the movie painted up, with storylines, pvp scenes, editings, themes, songs, and all that good cookie stuff Very Happy so I hope it will live up to your expectations;)

Madurko wrote:
Looks like its gonna be great. How did u do those effects and all`? I have no idea how to do such things =D
Thank you Wink, well mostly the effects are made in Sony vegas, if you´re kinda used to Sony Vegas 8 Pro`s interface, its "Video Fx" or something, there´s an icon on the Video line bar, where u can press and u´ll get a list of effects, take a pic, and just pull some stuff of Wink. I will try to learn how to handle a program called Adobe Aftereffects, it makes it easy to do REALLY cool stuff, and light effects, so it WILL get better Wink
Back to top Go down
Dunasktotem
Angels
Angels
Dunasktotem

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 12:10 am

Nice, like what Thierry said, Cant wait for it ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyThu Jul 23, 2009 6:17 am

Dunasktotem wrote:
Nice, like what Thierry said, Cant wait for it ! Very Happy

Hehe =D Thanks Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Rush
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Rush

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 11:09 am

Wasaah Spiceburger Smile

Lulz ! After this preview, im suprised ! Can't wait till full movie comes out ! Keep it up Spicy Razz

btw. Say Hello from RushPriest from konoha to Elexxa and Saw Razz
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptyFri Jul 24, 2009 12:20 pm

Rush wrote:
Wasaah Spiceburger Smile

Lulz ! After this preview, im suprised ! Can't wait till full movie comes out ! Keep it up Spicy Razz

btw. Say Hello from RushPriest from konoha to Elexxa and Saw Razz

Hai Rushluv :> thats delightfull to hear, im so glad about all the possitive comments, it encourages me to make more and better movies Smile)
Yeah i´ll let them know u said Hi Wink, Saw´s replying with a heartfull hello Very Happy <3 Elexxa, well haven´t spoken to him for a couple of days. anyway take care love Wink
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 3:26 am

Heyyy Say Hi from me too. I had great PvP with both Elexxa and Saw.
Back to top Go down
Spice
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Spice

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D EmptySun Jul 26, 2009 3:41 am

Kekozkii wrote:
Heyyy Say Hi from me too. I had great PvP with both Elexxa and Saw.

Yeah, Elexxa is right behind me, saying hit to both Kekzor boii and Rush Wink <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D   Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s  upcoming pvp movie :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Saw´s Elexxa´s and Spice´s upcoming pvp movie :D
Page 1 of 1