Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X

Go down 
+3
Blut
Radiculous
omfgcows
7 posters
AuthorMessage
omfgcows
Demons
Demons
omfgcows

A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X Empty
PostSubject: A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X   A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:14 pm

Hey guys, omfgcows/spycrap/ omfg(putclasshere) here
I come with me a small proposal
as we all know we might "soon" get the 3.1.x patch on the NE server
and we all know the big instance that comes with it
thats right Ulduar
now, ive been noticing that in our raids we get maybe 15-20 people
but today i did VoA in a pro full geared raid and i noticed one thing
if were going to do raids where the bosses do more than melee swing (hopefully Ulduar works) were going to need a ninimum of 25 active members
and as ive noticed
were short a bit
so finally my proposal is making the guild open again, so we have enough fully geared guildies for pro raids on Ulduar when it comes out
of course i have very little say in this guild and i accept that and have no problem with it
but when the update comes out we might have a REALLY hard time doing these raids if all weve got is 15-20 people
not to discredit the skill of our guildies, we have the best tanks/heals/dps i have ever seen
but i believe we need an open guild until we get enough people
Back to top Go down
https://facebook.com/omfgcows
Radiculous
Admin
Admin
Radiculous

PostSubject: Re: A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X   A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:16 pm

im pretty sure when Uldar comes out the instances wont be open yet. not for acouple of weeks
unless they are planning on making Uldar instance before opening it to public but yeah
if it does open we can use more people
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X   A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 5:34 pm

well i think we definetly wont open the guild again... trust me... ppl can join after they passed the test.. no excuses
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X   A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 6:24 pm

ya we shouldnt open the guild again. And also ive done ulduar on torn and you can do it with 15people. dont need to be 25.
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X   A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 5:25 am

guild remains as it is xD .. we still have to improve some thing INSIDE it :/
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X   A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X EmptySat Jul 18, 2009 4:39 pm

I think that guild should stay as it is, over the like 5-6 years of playing WoW, on retail and later on private, i'v seen that the guilds that are open have alot more noobish players, the test allows us to weed out the one that suck and would be of no help. On NE i'v been on 3 guilds, this one and another that was called "Dailo bros" and another i cant remember. the one i cant remember was killed, simply all the lvl 80s left, not sure about the dailo bros one, dont know what happended to it. I made a guild before too, but it burned because this one fucker bribed everyone to join his (another sever)
Al im saying is that we should change is how often we recruit people. be more "open" that way, we keep the test, just have more, thats all lol!
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X   A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:05 am

We want quality people rather than quantity. Besides, during the 3 years we've been together as a guild, we've been down that road many times and it has never worked out.
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X   A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 9:27 am

oh i get what you mean, im saying that we should just allow more test Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X   A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X Empty

Back to top Go down

A little suggestion in preperation for 3.1.X
Page 1 of 1