Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help} Empty
PostSubject: how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help}   how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help} EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 12:07 pm

I need you guys help, i got 3.1.3 patch Morfa told me on msn , i can downgrade but idk how :O need somes helpz /hug
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help}   how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help} EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 2:07 am

1. You have 2 Options. Go into your WoW folder,
World of Warcraft>Data>patch.mpq and patch_2.mpq, COPY and PASTE these 2 files Into another folder (This insures that you wont have to re-install Warcraft)
OR
Copy and Paste a second WoW Folder, this isn't necessary. However it Completely guarantees nothing goes wrong.

2. Go back into World of Warcraft>Data>patch.mpq and patch_2.mpq
DELETE BOTH FILES, in many cases, there is no patch_3.mpq If there is, delete it. If not, dont worry.

3.Go into World of Warcraft>Repair.exe run the file. Select all possible checkmarks and hit the Repair button. (SHOULD ERRORS HAPPEN, Paste the copy of patch.mpq and patch_2.mpq. You will not be downgraded, but you wont have to re-install.)

4. Let the Program run its course. Once it is complete, your Folder is set back to 3.0.1

5. Start the WoW Launcher. You should be at version 3.0.1 At this point, allow the launcher to patch WoW for you. Sit back, relax, But once you update to patch 3.0.9 STOP the patch.

Dont bother with downloading all the patches off of website, the Launcher should patch one by one in this order.. 3.0.1 > 3.0.5 > 3.0.8 > 3.0.9 THEN To 3.1.0

6. You should now be downgraded, have a terrific time playing Neverendless! (copied form NE site)
What a Face
Back to top Go down
Bredwindy
Angels
Angels
Bredwindy

PostSubject: Re: how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help}   how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help} EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 12:23 pm

NE is on 3.0.9 O.o wow i thought it was 3.1.0
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help}   how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help} EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 1:44 am

lol lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help}   how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help} Empty

Back to top Go down

how to3.1.3 downgrade ! ~ {need somes help}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: