Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LF: mage gear/talent plans

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

LF: mage gear/talent plans Empty
PostSubject: LF: mage gear/talent plans   LF: mage gear/talent plans EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 6:50 am

Anyone willing to help me?

I need information for the reachable and good for PvP gear. Are the arenas on NE WoW working and can you get your pvp gear?

I need information on talents. Is something bugged in the arcane talents. Is frost worth it?
What are most mages playing on the server?
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: LF: mage gear/talent plans   LF: mage gear/talent plans EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 12:20 pm

Pvp gear -> VoA ( i'm not sure if they fixed his 40k crushing blow)
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: LF: mage gear/talent plans   LF: mage gear/talent plans EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 11:42 am

most mages on the server are going mainly arcane to spam the arcane missles which is so lame and oped, I know Doomzday aka Mingz goes frost mainly and he is good with it, i am currently bored and testing new specs
Back to top Go down
Amfe
Angels
Angels
Amfe

PostSubject: Re: LF: mage gear/talent plans   LF: mage gear/talent plans EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:44 pm

Kek you can get deadly gladiator set with voting points-1 deadly item 48 points,so you dont need to makes arenas Razz
arcane missles are so damn bugged 3-4k per tick Razz,so you can down ppl easy,but its lame,i think frost is not working 100%.
So for now VOTE and in 20 days you can have 5 deadly items and we gonna help you with other gear
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: LF: mage gear/talent plans   LF: mage gear/talent plans EmptyThu Jul 16, 2009 7:46 pm

no none of the specs are working 100% yet hopefully soon though
Back to top Go down
Kekozkii
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Kekozkii

PostSubject: Re: LF: mage gear/talent plans   LF: mage gear/talent plans EmptyFri Jul 17, 2009 3:15 am

Actually. If they add a further gladiator set, they should make it available only with arenas. Arena sets are motivating, but getting them with just voting is lame.
Also, arcane spec can be pretty dangerous if you are in wsg. =) However, i am going to test more then one spec. Simple enough.
So far in investigation, i found out frostbolt's damage is bugged, arcane blast does not stack like it should, living bomb does not work appropriately. So there, you can see openings in every spec. Lets hope in future plans, things will change. If not, i am bringing an unusual but dangerous talents, however, i never did it before, wanted to test, but i am lazy. So here is a chance to test it. Who knows, might turn out pretty good.
But still, i think mages are in pretty bad situation if they are stuck on just spamming arcane missles. Maybe you shouldn't blame them, but the bugs who counter their origin specs. =)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LF: mage gear/talent plans   LF: mage gear/talent plans Empty

Back to top Go down

LF: mage gear/talent plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: Guides-
Jump to: