Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Can i back in pro guild pls ????

Go down 
+8
Thierry
Blut
Prada
Satanica
neska
Leeke
Sephie
CUBEone
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

Can i back in pro guild pls ???? Empty
PostSubject: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:04 am

Guys some retard from my country says that 'Exicutioners' is the best raiding guild ever......That day i was completely bored and i didnt know what to did....That my ''friend'' says that to can i get full best gear from that guild ......I seed that ''Exictutioners'' is the most screwed guild on this server .....Too much noob and no cooperate... I didnt see better guild than Di can i back now ......pls ????I will never leave the guild again......

(sry for my english,i think you'll understand me)
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 7:06 am

Sephie is guild leader, you should ask her.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:14 am

Before I do anything, I need to know who invited you. Not that it'll affect my decision, since I'll have to test you anyways, but I was just curious.
Back to top Go down
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Leeke

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:59 am

Pwned.
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:10 am

noone is perfect sephi only he did one fucking failure he isnt out of guild and ffs no he dont need a test u know him and how he play and if he say he dotn do it again give him a fucking chance to prove it and reinv^^
Back to top Go down
Satanica
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Satanica

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 11:13 am

lol ....

from Serbia Smile
now i'm not real bit suprised by your english is not so fluid Razz

cheers
you have my support Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 4:50 pm

neska wrote:
noone is perfect sephi only he did one fucking failure he isnt out of guild and ffs no he dont need a test u know him and how he play and if he say he dotn do it again give him a fucking chance to prove it and reinv^^

Neska im getting really tired of you lately. You've been testing my patience with spamming and now with this rude post. Total disrepect. If you don't stop your shit and start acting right i'm going to ban you and vote kick you out. Show some respect to your guild leader and dont tell her what to do. You know the rules you either obey or get out. This is your last warning.
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 5:21 pm

Neska, I didn't kick him, he left. And he was invited without a test anyways, so I'm just following the rules. Is there a problem with that?
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:17 am

? never wrote u kicked

@ prada evrytime i said fucking the word belonged to the shit happend not to whatever sephi did read it again
also its signed with a ^^ at end so it wasnt nasty to her >.<

u take things a bit to serious and also i didnt tell her what to do it was more a advice couse i like leeke and that was my thinking of the things what shell do is her thing not my take it a bit more lazy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 1:18 am

i dont see there nothing rude towards Sephie...only emothions ...i guess Sephie knows solving of that problem,who could-said already what he thinks...as for me-nothing to discuss more albino
Back to top Go down
Blut
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Blut

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 4:34 am

well... leavin the guild to get geared isnt the best way to gain reputation... but u need to be tested anyway >.>
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:30 am

I thnik he should be tested -.- if he wasnt even before
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:47 am

neska wrote:
? never wrote u kicked

@ prada evrytime i said fucking the word belonged to the shit happend not to whatever sephi did read it again
also its signed with a ^^ at end so it wasnt nasty to her >.<

u take things a bit to serious and also i didnt tell her what to do it was more a advice couse i like leeke and that was my thinking of the things what shell do is her thing not my take it a bit more lazy

I'm not going to argue with you. You can always say it in another way without using rude words such as "fucking." Also, the emote "^^" dont make it right because you are not funny. I don't find it funny. I don't want to hear any excuses from you. You either follow the rules or get ban/kicked.
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 12:23 pm

it dont intresst me in any way if u found me funny or not u know and im not excusing i tell u how it is and ur advices to me arnt respectfull to are they? before u let me a cahnce with votekick votebann now its instant without comments of others? ...u brake own rules atm
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 2:04 pm

Lets calm down here, stop arguing and solve this problem. Neska lets try to tone down your emotions a bit while your trying to get our point across. Along the way try not to boss, harass or offend others. If Nathalie is a true DI then a small test won't hurt her but on the other hand give her a chance to show off her skills to the officers. how does that sound? king
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 3:02 pm

yaya oke btw it was leeke xD
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 pm

We are spreaded along many servers, and this is not a Video Game or WoW, this is a Forum, rules apply different, go read it Razz. Forum rules
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyTue Apr 28, 2009 6:39 pm

Whisper me on any of my alts when I'm online to get tested, Nathalie.
Back to top Go down
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Leeke

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:51 am

neska wrote:

?
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 6:43 am

Leeke wrote:
neska wrote:

?
?
Back to top Go down
Tronica
Demons
Demons
Tronica

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 2:22 pm

dont know if Nathalie is in guild again,but i think she will pass the test,she is good btw u told me u are not pvp guild in Neverendless (just pve) why should u test them? to see how they can attack raid bosses in Naxx? (sorry my english is not good)
Back to top Go down
ProLamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 3:02 pm

Hey, I PvP a lot lately =P

Damn I miss the PvP tests :]
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyWed Apr 29, 2009 10:47 pm

we are PvP guild -.-
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 7:48 pm

We are a PvP guild in Neverendless. But how can you pvp without the proper gear? That's what I meant when I said we will be doing PvE...I didn't mean we are a PvE guild.
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? EmptyFri May 01, 2009 4:45 am

Sephie wrote:
We are a PvP guild in Neverendless. But how can you pvp without the proper gear? That's what I meant when I said we will be doing PvE...I didn't mean we are a PvE guild.
Idea
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can i back in pro guild pls ????   Can i back in pro guild pls ???? Empty

Back to top Go down

Can i back in pro guild pls ????
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: