Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)  Empty
PostSubject: Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)     Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)  EmptySat Jan 26, 2013 7:38 pm

Man, can't believe that it's been so long. I still remember the days we raided together, some of best parts of my early teenage years.
So here I am, giving a update on my life since you guys last heard of me.

During my grade 12 year, 2011-12, (that was the last time I was on here) I Got a Gf, first one ever aha, had some fun but she dumped me 4 days after I asked to prom. I then got 3 other dates, the 4th was the last. School wise I did crappy that year aha. Prom was amazing, but had to go work as a camp counselor again. At after prom, got drunk for the first time, crazy. so much alcohol.
I graduated grade 12 with crappy marks so went back for a 5th year because you can do that in Ontario aha.
So I went back, now as my school social affairs minister, my winning Slogan was "I am social and I like affairs".
I became a captain of my football team. wore Eyeblack to scare my opponents. Mentality being, if you had a choice between a sane opponent and one that was maddly crazy, you will always pick the sane one to fight against. I played like a furry warrior ahahaha. People from other schools actually thought I was insane ! during one game I took on a guy who was 6'7 with me bing 6'1. I have to say that you guys taught me loyalty to ones comrade and dedication to the game you play. I thank you for that and I will carry that through my life .
During my second last game i was struck in the back when someone fell on me. I almost had kidney damage but healed up and played during the last game where I was kicked out for "punching" bull shit. We lost but it was a great 5 years of football. I often think back to us server conquering ahaha. Soultrin my destro PvE lock, how I miss them all, had like 11-13 or something.

Right now doing my midterms, doing ok. Really lonely because all my friends left for school so im like the oldest dude at school....

Anyways it was great writing and I'll be checking in every so often. Would be great to chat with you guys sometime

Even updated my avatar. Much different than the cute old me with the purple paint Wink
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)     Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)  EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:06 am

sup dude, long time no see, if you need firefall beta "key" ask me, i have 5 to share.

p.s. i'm posting from my wii u lol.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
psihopats
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
psihopats

PostSubject: Re: Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)     Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)  EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 7:33 pm

Hey.

Been a long time since i even visited this page. Been busy with university.

What you all doing?

As i understood some are playing Firefall. Havent realy checked it out yet, but ill take a look.

Now wasting loads of my free time on League of Legends Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)     Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)  Empty

Back to top Go down

Just like checking in here every so often. Your fav destro Lock! ;)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: The Sandbox :: The SandBox-
Jump to: