Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Who wants to play Guild Wars 2?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

Who wants to play Guild Wars 2? Empty
PostSubject: Who wants to play Guild Wars 2?   Who wants to play Guild Wars 2? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 12:46 pm

At the moment there's PRADA, my brother and soon I'll be playing Guild Wars 2. The game has no monthly fees, you just pay the game 60$ USD. So, who's up for it? We will make DI guild there.

Last edited by CUBEone on Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play Guild Wars 2?   Who wants to play Guild Wars 2? EmptyFri Oct 05, 2012 1:00 pm

I tried many games like Diablo 3, Path of Exile and Torchlight 2 before giving Guild Wars 2 a try.

I gave it a try and I'm soooooo addicted to it now. It's so fun. It's almost like WoW but everything is so much better, graphics, game mechanics, art style. There's so much to do.

I made a female Ranger, she's hot as fuck. I can't stop staring it hahahah. I love it that I'm able to customize the costumes.

Cube - One trend i'm noticing, every game i go in to, all of my designer names are taken! Sad Even our guild name Divine Intervention is taken Sad sigh.............

P.S - when i get home, I'll post my char pic.

Back to top Go down
Antigona
Demons
Demons
Antigona

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play Guild Wars 2?   Who wants to play Guild Wars 2? EmptySun Nov 04, 2012 7:51 am

I'm going to buy GW 2, too Smile

I'm getting it this week ! I will catch you guys there soon, i hope.
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play Guild Wars 2?   Who wants to play Guild Wars 2? EmptyMon Nov 05, 2012 9:36 am

Nice! Can't wait for you to join me. I recently moved and had no internet for the past week. But I will get internet this Tuesday (tomorrow). I really like GW2. It's way better than WoW.

Andy
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play Guild Wars 2?   Who wants to play Guild Wars 2? EmptyWed Nov 07, 2012 9:51 am

Prada likes Butt secks....in the actual butt lol.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Antigona
Demons
Demons
Antigona

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play Guild Wars 2?   Who wants to play Guild Wars 2? EmptyFri Nov 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Lolwut xD

P.S : Freaking peruvian companies can't manage to get the physical client of G.W 2 , they offer me the option of buying the digital version. So I'm going to check a lot of local stores !
P.S. 2 : I might start a Magister Program on Enviromental Sciences on the half of 2013, so I will hurry on getting that G.W 2 client xD !!
P.S. 3 : Fucking missing you, guys ( gay moment, sorry )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who wants to play Guild Wars 2?   Who wants to play Guild Wars 2? Empty

Back to top Go down

Who wants to play Guild Wars 2?
Page 1 of 1