Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester Empty
PostSubject: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Sup fellas,

Long time no see. I realized that we've been together for quite a long time. I think DI has been around for like 5 years or more now. I know that most of us drifted apart, some quit the guild to join others (very disappointing) or stopped playing altogether (understandable). As you know I'm a big fan of Diablo 3 and as the title says, I'm in the BETA for quite sometime.

Since we've been together a long time I'd like to extend an invitation to all DI members who wants to join me in Diablo 3. I've created a new forum. I'm looking for loyal and trust worthy members to PWN Diabloe 3 with me. If you are interested please register at http://did3.guildealliance.com/. I am looking forward to making DI one of the top guild in D3. So far, I'm proud to say that every guild we've created has always turned out to be one of the best guild for any games we've played in the past.

I've already pre-ordered 2x collector's edition (1 for me and 1 for my gf Very Happy ) . This is what is included in the collector's edition. There's no official release date yet but it is estimated that it will be out sometime in February (atleast that's what the retail stores are claiming). Here are some screenshots. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Here is my character screen with alts

prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester Screenshot013

This is my main character - I've decided to go with the Barb

prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester Screenshot012
Back to top Go down
Radiculous
Admin
Admin
Radiculous

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:05 pm

i've just got invited a few hours ago going to see you soon Prada hopefully
Back to top Go down
Radiculous
Admin
Admin
Radiculous

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:50 pm

add

theconspirac#1546
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:03 pm

d3 release @ may 15th :> SO WHO GONNA BUY ME D3 CLIENT ?trololololol
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:43 pm

Yeah, but it's only available through digital download. I pre-ordered a physical copy of the Collector's Edition. So I will have to wait until they release that.
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:00 am

anyways how much does the download cost? :> will you have to pay everymonth like on wow retail, or you just gotta buy a client?
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 9:26 am

You only pay once for the game price, no monthly fees.
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 10:16 am

and how much is it?
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:16 am

dont know, check www.battle.net
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:55 pm

60 euros? :DD:D:DD:D are you fackin kidding me Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 11:14 am

Yeah, 60 bux for the regular edition.

I bought 2x the Collector's Edition at 100 bux each (1 for my gf and one for myself). It will be fun man, I hope everyone else will join us and bring back the DI pride once more.
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 3:33 am

ehh.. ok ill join.. just dunno if i will join at the very start or after few weeks, cuz i kind a don't want to spend 60 euros and after that read articles under the "DIABLO 3 - the years disappointment" titles. And in whitch region are we going to play? america?europe?asia?
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptyWed Mar 21, 2012 9:21 pm

I'll be in the North America server.
Back to top Go down
ExtraPriest
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
ExtraPriest

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 3:48 pm

is d3 alive? :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester   prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester Empty

Back to top Go down

prada is a Diablo 3 BETA tester
Page 1 of 1