Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A demon has risen once again

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

A demon has risen once again Empty
PostSubject: A demon has risen once again   A demon has risen once again EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 10:25 pm

HELLO EVERYONE!!!!, ITS BEEN LIKE 6 MONTHS? MAYBE A YEAR SINCE I STOPPED PLAY!!!!
Just saying hello, i always tried to get on this site, finally found it by googling "cubetwo divine intervention"...

So i just want to hear an update from the memmbers that are still alive...

With me, well, My brother(Frela and Frelo) and I left WoW indefinitly, what happened was that one day my bro said that he will stop because he has no life. A big thing that pushed him to do this was an article he read about a guy that did the same. Well after my bro left, WoW was no lomger fun, i had no one to talk to it about, the guild already was filled with unresponsive loners and i realized myself that i had no life. I stopped playing, this lead me to be more open, I found a new group of friends, hanged out with people. I also had a summer job. My football season ended with me getting a concussion. still concussed even after a month or so... Even though i quit WoW i am still a enthusiest. thanks to WoW my imagination is amazing lol.

But yea, give me a holla and stuff Smile
Back to top Go down

A demon has risen once again
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: