Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

quiting wow for the last time

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

quiting wow for the last time Empty
PostSubject: quiting wow for the last time   quiting wow for the last time EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:17 pm

I quit magic-wow, I am just sick of the endless pvp and pve its goten very boring, so i stopped playing. and deleted it from my laptop this time, although I am now playing a game with my cuz and a few friends called Jade Dynasty, so far its fun takes a while to reach the lvl limit and alot more to do on a daily basis
Back to top Go down
Tronica
Demons
Demons
Tronica

PostSubject: Re: quiting wow for the last time   quiting wow for the last time EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:45 pm

All games are lies, do what Do you think you feel beautiful and here we are
Back to top Go down
ProLamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: quiting wow for the last time   quiting wow for the last time EmptyThu Aug 11, 2011 9:44 am

You, dude, are addicted to WoW. You can't just quit it <.< Even tho you deleted your folder, you still think about WoW rofl ._.
Anyway, wish you luck in everything =}
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: quiting wow for the last time   quiting wow for the last time EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 10:03 am

ProLamer wrote:
You, dude, are addicted to WoW. You can't just quit it <.< Even tho you deleted your folder, you still think about WoW rofl ._.
Anyway, wish you luck in everything =}

there is just so much going on irl that I can't be playing wow all day like i have been, I am addicted to WoW and not in a good way its consumed my life and I need to do something about it so I have to quit for health I am srry but I have to.
Back to top Go down
CUBEone
Webmaster
Webmaster
CUBEone

PostSubject: Re: quiting wow for the last time   quiting wow for the last time EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 12:58 pm

So you're quitting WoW to play another game? whats the difference?
Back to top Go down
http://diwow.guildmmorpg.net
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: quiting wow for the last time   quiting wow for the last time EmptyFri Aug 12, 2011 8:36 pm

actuatly ive changed my mind on playing another game..i quit that aswell lol was gonna play it but decided no...that would make no sense to quit one to play another lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quiting wow for the last time   quiting wow for the last time Empty

Back to top Go down

quiting wow for the last time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Divine Intervention :: World of Warcraft :: WoW General chat-
Jump to: