Share | 

My time has come

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kekr
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: My time has come   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:23 pm

Guys my time has arrived.After almost 3 wonderful years of playing wow with you guys,I finally quit.What can i say,it's so sad to leave you,but i have to do it for my future.I promise i will never forget any member of DI and the amazing moments we spent together.Special thanks to following persons:

EXTRAPRIEST - dude you are my best friend.Idk if i would be here if it wasnt for you.I want to thank you for all the help and priest lessons u gave me.I hope i will meet you some day and get a drink together.

PRADA - men rly thanks for giving me the opportunity of joining this amazing guild and ofc thank you for the best premades i ever made.

CUBEONE - LMP men.....ty for inviting me in this amazing guild.I will always remember of you.....and LMP ofc Very Happy

SKULLTIS - men pay a bit more attention irl cause u are an amazing guy and one of my bets friends and i dont want to see u hurt...gl with life and yor wife....tell yor brother learn more at school.

DARW - in short time u became one of my best friends...and now we have the opportunity to meet irl...hope we go out and have a drink when u have some free time.

MASHA - "i hate u"....damn what a good lie.....i will never forget u or hate u...just that u know....btw hope i will hear u laugh again when i say "FU extra".

PRENTAS - men u are the first one who ever told me that i have potential....and i dont think u are wrong,,,i wont forget the duels with ur shokadin in old ani....gl in ife bro and gl with the girls.

STEFAN(RIPEER) - men u always protected my ass in bgs or chat or fights with other ppl in wow...i want to thank you for that.....i wont forget how funny was the skype chat with you and yor sister...btw tell her to dont sing again Very Happy.

YUKIE - men u was my first real arena partner and i failed....sry i couldnt get to 2k rating....men i hope hat one day u will be the best mage in the world cause u really deserve it.

TRIXA - u made arenas with me even u didnt knew me.....we are good friends men....gl in life and with your gf....ps dont forget the /monstercockslaps.

Cenarus/Dertheres - best team eva...hehe....guys rly if u stop playin together i will kick your asses....Very Happy gl in life and with girls ofc Very Happy

JAGE(WILL) - amazing warrior....super pally...what can i say....one of the best GMs DI ever had...gl with life and college.

THIERRY - ass oiler i wish the best luck with magic-wow even i think u wont have....btw dont drink so much and cut your hair Very Happy

And ofc to all members i didnt mentioned.....thank yo for accepting me in your wonderful family.

With all the respect

-KEKR-

Last edited by kekr on Sat Oct 02, 2010 1:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:40 pm

Farewell My long time friend, You will be missed but not Forgotten

ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Good luck with college. I will miss you. I hope you will find some time to log on skype or on the forums sometimes
Back to top Go down
View user profile
KittyD
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:55 pm

We will meet,and good luck in this life hope we will speak,when u have a problem or something just let me know and i will try to help u,take care bro.

Darw
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mashika
Animals
Animals

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Sun Sep 26, 2010 2:20 pm

amfg!affraid
PETRY!!!!
ofc i wont to stop u leave us...i just want to say that u can and play wow and study...^^ but its your chose..
good luck irl..and i will miss u! last time we didnt speak a lot of time..idk why...just...dont forget about us....it was best my time in DI when we was together with u..-.- srsly.
u can leave wow...but dont leave skype plz -.-' or i will come in romania and keel ya!with russian spam!;o

With Love,
Mashika
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Yukiez
Demons
Demons

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:30 pm

Drama.
Yo bro ima let u finish but,there is no ex-junkie and ex-wow player.
Noone rly thinks when leaving wow how much fun time they had playing it. Remember our guild raid,premades on skype? who wants to leave that bro.

Will cya soon on skype brah.
and hehehehehe i can be dick sometimes in arena.Lucky for u we werent playing on skype hehehehe.

When u get back ( summer breaks or w/e ) /w me, we do something awesome guild-related.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
ProLamer
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:41 pm

lol Petry you finally made it ! hehe it's hard to quit WoW i know :]
damn man I still remember how you enchanted your legs with that head/legs tanking enchant back in Konoha XDXD yeh it was funny
well i hope you will get some fun in the college =} good luck with your education ._.

ermm.. see you around, i still have your skype. lol

sincerely yours,
-ivo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
stefannix93
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:53 pm

Good luck dude with college, it was really interesting to talk with you and other people on Skype and I hope that we will again talk on 1 day Very Happy. cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.google.rs
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Mon Sep 27, 2010 4:46 am

Yukiez wrote:
Drama.
Yo bro ima let u finish but,there is no ex-junkie and ex-wow player.
Noone rly thinks when leaving wow how much fun time they had playing it. Remember our guild raid,premades on skype? who wants to leave that bro.

Will cya soon on skype brah.
and hehehehehe i can be dick sometimes in arena.Lucky for u we werent playing on skype hehehehe.

When u get back ( summer breaks or w/e ) /w me, we do something awesome guild-related.

sir i have already proven that ppl can give up wow :>

aint played for year + , nearly 2 now ?

sup

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mashika
Animals
Animals

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Mon Sep 27, 2010 9:13 am

Peeeeeetryyyy!!1
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Tue Sep 28, 2010 6:36 am

GL irl dude Razz thanks for the wishes LOL! Very Happy and no i wont cut my hair ! Very Happy OMA
http://z0r.de/1775
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:43 am

Have fun in life and check back with DI on the forums once in a while Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kekr
Angels
Angels

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:38 am

hey guys !!!!how's life ^^????i go party now Very Happy ! cya
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raedan
Human
Human

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Wed Sep 29, 2010 6:50 am

Hey Petry,

I'm going to miss you on Wow Sad You are like my best friend, Someone I can really count on since Konoha. I Remember the time when we were both SO SO SO into PvE tanking, that we raced to who could get higher defense than Ivo Razz Even though I was a paladin, and I remember we attempted to bug Twins just for our shoulders Razz

Anyways, that thing is, I'm going to miss you. Good luck in College bro. But please, Don't ever 'not-login' on skype. Perhaps one day, I'll fly to Romania and we can go drinking Very Happy:D:D

Peace out bro.

PS: Cen and I are planning on going HIbernation until next year, IGCSEs are coming up for us. We'll be back next summer. Come join us next summer.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crissyx
Animals
Animals

PostSubject: Re: My time has come   Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:50 am

PETRYYYYYYYYY SUCKSSSSSSSS ANYWAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

bYEEEEEEEE!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
kekr
Angels