Divine Intervention
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Divine Intervention

HomeGallerySearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Similar topics

Kekoz deleted char on magic lol

Go down 
+10
Thierry
Leeke
Soultrin333
Skulltis
Jage
Prada
Hatti
kaizzer
kekr
stefannix93
14 posters
AuthorMessage
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

Kekoz deleted char on magic lol Empty
PostSubject: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 12:04 pm

Back to top Go down
http://www.google.rs
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:29 pm

he made us a favour Very Happy

Last edited by kekr on Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:32 pm

could you plz copy and paste

i cant be bothered to make account -.-
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 1:48 pm

kaizzer wrote:
could you plz copy and paste

i cant be bothered to make account -.-
^that

And yeah @ Kekr: Why is that a favor?
Back to top Go down
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 2:59 pm

cause he acted like a retard when he saw some good guy that joined us.....qq and flaming like retard....shiter
Back to top Go down
Prada
Admin
Admin
Prada

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 7:19 pm

Huh? What do you mean "some good guy joined us." And can you copy and paste what was said? I dont want to make an account just to view the forum.
Back to top Go down
Jage
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Jage

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 9:04 pm

He made a video of him deleting his character
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyFri Aug 13, 2010 10:32 pm

he just said goodbye to everyone. made a last video which is lame. il link here

http://www.wegame.com/watch/kekoz-mage-pvp-hat-trick/
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:01 am

Holy fuck the Shamwow add came up and for a sec i thought that was Kekoz....

I also enjoyed his music selection
Back to top Go down
Leeke
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Leeke

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 1:56 am

damn he was a nice guy, even if u all say he was a fcktard. he was one of the few first friends i had from the beggining and damn we walked a long road but it ended bad. i feel sorry both for him and his char, he was so damn equipped besides me, too bad he deleted it. maybe you have your rights to hate him dudes but remember he was with us from the beggining and maybe he made some mistakes on magic-wow and now all of you think he became an "evil" person but he was still a DI member and a great pvp-er. without him i would still be a noob casting frost bolt and iceblock all the time. most important is that once he came on magic he got stressed out cause guild was splitting and became more frustrated and by frustrating i mean insulting alot, but thats because the guild changed but i still hope it will be the same once D3 is out. without DI he had nothing else to do, so he started acting as a solo person, untill he found that other guild. all of this started after ani-wow died and i dont blame him, its true, we all had a nice life back there and ill remember that place all the time. think what u will about him but he will always be one of my best friends in wow and my unique wow brother hehe
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 2:44 am

He pissed me off when I never told anyting abd about him and he started to insult me in dueal area b4 OG.
It was the time when he fell very low in my eyes.

LETS ALL CUT OUR WRISTS KEKOZ DELETED HIS CHAR!
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 am

Leeke wrote:
damn he was a nice guy, even if u all say he was a fcktard. he was one of the few first friends i had from the beggining and damn we walked a long road but it ended bad. i feel sorry both for him and his char, he was so damn equipped besides me, too bad he deleted it. maybe you have your rights to hate him dudes but remember he was with us from the beggining and maybe he made some mistakes on magic-wow and now all of you think he became an "evil" person but he was still a DI member and a great pvp-er. without him i would still be a noob casting frost bolt and iceblock all the time. most important is that once he came on magic he got stressed out cause guild was splitting and became more frustrated and by frustrating i mean insulting alot, but thats because the guild changed but i still hope it will be the same once D3 is out. without DI he had nothing else to do, so he started acting as a solo person, untill he found that other guild. all of this started after ani-wow died and i dont blame him, its true, we all had a nice life back there and ill remember that place all the time. think what u will about him but he will always be one of my best friends in wow and my unique wow brother hehe

I totally agree with you Leeke. I'm not sure what exactly he did to you guys, but to me he allways was friendly and he's also one of my best friends in WoW. I will definately miss him.
Back to top Go down
Skulltis
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Skulltis

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 11:26 am

Mad and Leeke, yes he was a good guy I will give you that, but he took certain actions againt people in the guild that just wasnt right including myself but i forgave him and we started talking and hangin on magic, its sad to see that someone would delete their character... even if they are the worst person in the world they took the time and effort to level it gear and whoops some ass. then they delete it cuz they are not coming back supposedly but we all know that you can only stay away for so long... lets not get into what he did or didnt do. the fact is he left and delted his character which i think was a bad idea...
Back to top Go down
Soultrin333
Angels
Angels
Soultrin333

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySat Aug 14, 2010 4:47 pm

Leeke wrote:

I completely agree on that with you. No matter what he did to other people in the guild he was always nice to me and looking out for me. To me he was my first friend in DI. He in my opinion was a very good player who just took the wrong path.

I know that we are arguing about whether he was good or bad but thats not important at the moment.

You need to realize that a former Divine Intervention member character is gone. Like it may sound stupid but its a real shame that so much hard work just vanished with a click of a button.
Back to top Go down
Sephie
Angels
Angels
Sephie

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 12:07 am

I don't quite get how he fell from grace either, but Kekoz was always a good person in my eyes... I considered him as one of the cornerstones of DI before he left. He was a great DI member and I miss him as a friend.
Back to top Go down
kaizzer
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
kaizzer

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySun Aug 15, 2010 2:27 am

hes always been nice to me even though me and offeh used to constantly make fun of him xD but he knew it was a joke so its alll gewddd
Back to top Go down
neska
Angels
Angels
neska

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:17 pm

bye kekoz head up Wink
Back to top Go down
kekr
Angels
Angels
kekr

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 5:42 pm

Leeke wrote:

reading this made me realise that kekoz waas indeed a good person.....he has all my respect....now i feel bad cause he deleted his mage.....that mage was a masterpiece Smile...gl kekoz in life Smile
Back to top Go down
Hatti
Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel
Hatti

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySat Sep 04, 2010 6:45 pm

Leeke wrote:

That's pretty much what mages do nowadays. Nothing but spamming frostbolts... Hopefully they will get some huge nerf soon. They are pmuch what retarded palies used to be back in 3.0.9.
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 2:06 am

kekr wrote:
Leeke wrote:

reading this made me realise that kekoz waas indeed a good person.....he has all my respect....now i feel bad cause he deleted his mage.....that mage was a masterpiece Smile...gl kekoz in life Smile
what life dude rofl hes in retail life http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Stormscale&cn=Kekozie
Back to top Go down
Thierry
Hands of GoD
Hands of GoD
Thierry

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptySun Sep 05, 2010 3:11 am

Guys I understand that some of u still like him ok maybe he was kind to you Smile
I also liked he as my friend even if u guys were cast out with him and i told u "i have no problem with him" but once he joined guild again a he started to act like retard that he wanna be officer etc after all the trouble in guild he got kicked again (dunno if he joined and was kicked or if he didnt even join it doesnt matter) he whispered me and told me I betrayed him I told him my opinion about him (noyhing insulting...i dont need to insult ppl to tell them what i mean) he started to insult extra, kekr , kukez and dunno who else thet theyre fags and he was the one who should lead the guild. I told him that i dont waht such impusive leader whu insults his firends for no reason.the he didnt tell anything and we didnt chat like 2months then he came to durotar duel arena and insulted me 2. Then i told to myslef .."why should i care about mardy nolifer."And added him to my ignore list. It was my goodbye to Kekoz.It wasnt easy but it weas his fault not mine.
Almost the same happened to Grassel.
Thats why I think about Kekoz what I think.

(Sorry for my Engrish ^^)

Back to top Go down
Judabega
Human
Human
Judabega

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 4:14 pm

Where are you guys all playing nowadays. And HAI GUYZ!
Back to top Go down
stefannix93
Angels
Angels
stefannix93

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyWed Sep 08, 2010 11:09 pm

[quote="Judabega"]Where are you guys all playing nowadays. And HAI GUYZ! [/quote
magic-wow
Back to top Go down
Madurko
ArcAngels
ArcAngels
Madurko

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 6:59 am

nice to see you Juda Smile. Magic-WoW. We are on horde side. Whisper me (Madurkoo, Popshadow, Popmage, Deathmad), Extra (Extrapriest, Extrapaladin), Ripeer, or any other officers for a guild inv if you havent done yet Smile
Back to top Go down
Judabega
Human
Human
Judabega

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol EmptyThu Sep 09, 2010 10:38 am

Ill check it out today Ive been playing retail for the past 2 years went to shadowmourne.net pserver about a week ago.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kekoz deleted char on magic lol   Kekoz deleted char on magic lol Empty

Back to top Go down

Kekoz deleted char on magic lol
Page 1 of 1